You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Will be funny to see if this becomes a story on Maddow after they ignored Hillary collapsing every other day or Pelosi changing conversations mid discussion.

I don't watch Maddow, but Hillary collapsing was a huge story everywhere I turned. It wasn't in your world?

I thought it deserved more attention than it got. She was sick way too often and fell way too often for it to be coincidence. Drudge and Fox hammered it way too much, but I felt the other outlets just acknowledged she fell and pretended there was no reason to even ask if there was something else going on. Could just be my perception though.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, that doesn't look good. There was a TV reporter a few years ago who had a mini stroke on the air, wasn't there? Looks kinda similar.

Definitely doesn't look good and looks a like some form of health crisis. Could be fatigue or stress related but seems more than that.

No stamina!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Phil Bredesen is running for senate in TN. This is big. Phil is HIGHLY liked and respected here. This could be a flip.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Wow, who ever would have guessed! Never saw this one coming. Huge give away to the uber wealthy. Next move is cut the social safety nets of the elderly and poor to pay for them. They are hell bent on turning this place into a third world country.

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) said Wednesday that congressional Republicans will aim next year to reduce spending on both federal health care and anti-poverty programs, citing the need to reduce America's deficit.

Ryan said that he believes he has begun convincing President Trump in their private conversations about the need to rein in Medicare, the federal health program that primarily insures the elderly. As a candidate, Trump vowed not to cut spending on Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid. (Ryan also suggested congressional Republicans were unlikely to try changing Social Security, because the rules of the Senate forbid changes to the program through reconciliation — the procedure the Senate can use to pass legislation with only 50 votes.)

More:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won … 34abc58a30

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

moore.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Haha^^

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Just the start I imagine...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

Just the start I imagine...

[/embed]

Little disingenuous don’t you think?  We’ve had a law since 95 staring we’d put an embassy there and every president had postponed it 6 months. And the senate unanimously reaffirmed that 6 months ago.

Pretending “Trump declares Jerusalem Israel’s capital” is incredibly misleading. And you wonder why half the country yells “fake news”.

Then again these same outlets bitch about a trump restoring hunting land to an area Obama blocked off a year ago calling it a violation of a national monument. They truly are Orwellian.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

White House says "dry" throat caused Trump to slur speech during speech yesterday.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing … story.html

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Franken gone.

Board footer