You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Star Wars Thread *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!*

Neemo wrote:

Fixed the title

Im going to see it Sunday

Battlefront 2 video game updated yesterday with TLJ material

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Thx. I'm curious about this one having a different director. TFA was great, but I think its biggest flaw was just being a reincarnation of the first three, namely A New Hope/1977. Now the opportunities are endless as to where it'll go & the creative direction. I'm pretty sure I kinda know whats gonna happen, without having watched many trailers, but still its gonna be interesting to check it out.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

The movie is fantastic. Prob my 2nd favorite Star wars. Y'all are in for a treat.

Bonus, I got 4 tickets for €20. Winning!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I didn’t like it at all. Very disappointed. And I feel horrible saying that, because I wanted to love it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've enjoyed every movie on some level,  so I am sure I'll enjoy this whenever I get around to seeing it.  I take them for what they are...entertainment. I'm a big fan, but not a fan boy if that makes any sense.

Randall Flagg

I'm seeing it again in 5 hours.  Hopefully I'm not as distraught.  But I am a fan boy.  I just don't dress up as a character.

Randall Flagg

Yea, seeing it a 2nd time definitely helped. I’m a huge Star Wars nerd, so I needed to accept the story they’re telling and not the one I expected.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Honestly, it blew my mind on many levels.

The fact that they actually advanced character development was huge. That’s been missing. I think it could be the best since Empire.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Saw it today, initial impressions were: HOLY FUCK, this is awesome!!!

But the more I reflect on the film later now after having it all sink in, it’s not without its flaws. It’s certainly a very good film, just not sure if it’s great...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lazy, bullshit writing.

Great cinematography etc. great visuals but too many fvcking plot holes. This movie could have been great, but instead It is just okay and Rogue One is Still better.

Board footer