You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

Tell me oh great one what I am losing.  The answer is nothing that matters to me, but you go ahead and "educate" me.  I'm not worried about entitlements either if that's your great breakthrough.  I have been planning for no social security for years.  I'll make more money retired than I am making now with no bills.  If social security still exists in some form, there's another extra vacation for me.

I don't care that companies are getting a bigger tax break.  I think that's fantastic.  It may not help the little guy, but it sure the fuck helps skilled people like me.  I don't understand why it matters what others are getting; worry about yourself because I promise you nobody else is worried about you...including your great democratic leaders you admire so much.  I know people that do my job make more money than I do and perform worse than I do.  I don't care.  I am good with where I am at.  If they go around looking to get rid of people, there's a long list before me. 

Corporations owe you nothing unless you're a stockholder.  Nothing.  Get that through your skull.  They don't have to pay more because they are making more.  They don't have to do anything because they are making more other than keep trying to make even more.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Tell me oh great one what I am losing.  The answer is nothing that matters to me, but you go ahead and "educate" me.  I'm not worried about entitlements either if that's your great breakthrough.  I have been planning for no social security for years.  I'll make more money retired than I am making now with no bills.  If social security still exists in some form, there's another extra vacation for me.

I don't care that companies are getting a bigger tax break.  I think that's fantastic.  It may not help the little guy, but it sure the fuck helps skilled people like me.  I don't understand why it matters what others are getting; worry about yourself because I promise you nobody else is worried about you...including your great democratic leaders you admire so much.  I know people that do my job make more money than I do and perform worse than I do.  I don't care.  I am good with where I am at.  If they go around looking to get rid of people, there's a long list before me. 

Corporations owe you nothing unless you're a stockholder.  Nothing.  Get that through your skull.  They don't have to pay more because they are making more.  They don't have to do anything because they are making more other than keep trying to make even more.

Buzz, stick to the issues that matter.  The lack of details & transparency this past week.

How are they gonna wrap this all up in 2 years when we were revealed very little about Snoke & Rey?  I mean, this is gonna be an atrocity in 2019 unless they pull a rabbit outta their hat with the info we're demanding. Flaggs so busy researching this on youtube he can't even keep up.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So much rage...

It’s not my job to explain this to you...it’s not my job to show you where you’re losing. If you’re truly as smart as you think you are...you wouldn’t be so fired up.

I’ll tell you one thing though...i hate that word ‘entitlement.’ Another buzzword that has close to no meaning.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So much rage...

It’s not my job to explain this to you...it’s not my job to show you where you’re losing. If you’re truly as smart as you think you are...you wouldn’t be so fired up.

I’ll tell you one thing though...i hate that word ‘entitlement.’ Another buzzword that has close to no meaning.

I'm losing nothing dude.  I'm not even fired up, I just don't get why you are.  $4K doesn't get me excited since my bonus is more than that, but it's better than not getting it.  The imaginary cost you're referring to is nothing but democratic fear mongering.  The joke's on you like usual.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Buzz, stick to the issues that matter.  The lack of details & transparency this past week.

How are they gonna wrap this all up in 2 years when we were revealed very little about Snoke & Rey?  I mean, this is gonna be an atrocity in 2019 unless they pull a rabbit outta their hat with the info we're demanding. Flaggs so busy researching this on youtube he can't even keep up.

JJ will figure it all out.  JJs are pretty smart.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So much rage...

I'm losing nothing dude.  I'm not even fired up, I just don't get why you are.  $4K doesn't get me excited since my bonus is more than that, but it's better than not getting it.  The imaginary cost you're referring to is nothing but democratic fear mongering.  The joke's on you like usual.

Imaginary? You do not need to be a Democrat to know you don’t get shit for free. My god....you think we’re playing wheel of fortune here?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I think we're playing the same game we've always been playing.  You just don't seem to like the rewards as much in this version.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

worry about yourself because I promise you nobody else is worried about you...

This isn't a personal attack on you buzz, but this type of individualistic thinking is the reason our society is starting to fail, it's an absolute sickness in our culture.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

worry about yourself because I promise you nobody else is worried about you...

This isn't a personal attack on you buzz, but this type of individualistic thinking is the reason our society is starting to fail, it's an absolute sickness in our culture.

No, this is understanding that we're already there.  We've been there for a while actually. There are others way ahead of me in figuring that out.  The idealistic world that a lot of you seek will never exist.  The employees he thinks love him would sell him out in a second if they thought they could get ahead.

I don't like that statement, but I accept it as reality. To get by in this world you need to understand what's going on around you and how you can use whatever that is to your advantage.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Okay, then you have nothing to complain about. Have a nice day.

Back here in reality, we know this is headed to slaughtering the social safety net, and that's not going to fly.

Board footer