You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

It's actually really easy...ship them out as you come across them...you don't have to seek them out  The only way you're going to come across them is if they do something wrong, get hung up in the wrong crowd, or someone turns them in for some reason.  You don't have to waste money finding them; just deal with the ones that have to be dealt with.  Give them some motivation to stay out of trouble and not hang out with the wrong people.

If they can come up with an actual solution that secures the border going forward, I'm all ears.  That's a lot easier said than done.  Until then, get rid of them...maybe that will motivate the democrats to be more cooperative.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's actually really easy...ship them out as you come across them...you don't have to seek them out  The only way you're going to come across them is if they do something wrong, get hung up in the wrong crowd, or someone turns them in for some reason.  You don't have to waste money finding them; just deal with the ones that have to be dealt with.  Give them some motivation to stay out of trouble and not hang out with the wrong people.

If they can come up with an actual solution that secures the border going forward, I'm all ears.  That's a lot easier said than done.  Until then, get rid of them...maybe that will motivate the democrats to be more cooperative.

I am okay with that. But a traffic violation should not be one of those things or else they will just target every Mexican they see driving lol. Needs to be crime and shit. Maybe a DUI could be a reason. But a tail light out or something stupid shouldn’t be.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I am okay with that. But a traffic violation should not be one of those things or else they will just target every Mexican they see driving lol. Needs to be crime and shit. Maybe a DUI could be a reason. But a tail light out or something stupid shouldn’t be.

That's fine.  I watch a lot of Live PD and it's so annoying how they just use any excuse to hassle people.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Stuff like deporting that surgeon in Michigan that’s been here like 40 years is dumb. Should he have gotten citizenship? Sure. But he didn’t and by all accounts did nothing wrong yet was sought out and deported. I wouldn’t be surprised if a jealous co-worker was behind it.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump didn’t fire Mueller, so who cares if he thought about it? So now it is obstruction that is the focus? You don’t even hear about Russian collusion anymore. Now it is all about “obstruction”.

It’s no different than when the GOP went after Clinton over Whitewater and ended up going full retard and impeaching him about lying over a blowjob.

Obstruction is at least a lot more serious crime. There does not have to be an original crime for someone to be found guilty of obstruction.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump didn’t fire Mueller, so who cares if he thought about it? So now it is obstruction that is the focus? You don’t even hear about Russian collusion anymore. Now it is all about “obstruction”.

It’s no different than when the GOP went after Clinton over Whitewater and ended up going full retard and impeaching him about lying over a blowjob.

Obstruction is at least a lot more serious crime. There does not have to be an original crime for someone to be found guilty of obstruction.

Yes, but it is a technicality type thing. So far it is all bullshit. We should spend more time fighting over policy and putting America first instead of this wild goose chase. This is some petty shit. Flynn should be gone and is. As is Bannon, Spicer, Preibus etc. I still want Miller gone and Conway. But all that being said, we are okay. So far no MAJOR fuck ups.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, but it is a technicality type thing. So far it is all bullshit. We should spend more time fighting over policy and putting America first instead of this wild goose chase. This is some petty shit. Flynn should be gone and is. As is Bannon, Spicer, Preibus etc. I still want Miller gone and Conway. But all that being said, we are okay. So far no MAJOR fuck ups.

Lol putting America first? You really must like those cheesy cliches...

Putting America first means nothing but put ME first.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It matters greatly.

Why do you put obstruction in quotes? Is this how you guys are going to shift it as time goes on? Plenty of articles about both, there are no shortage of them.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Right, because this was never about Russia.

Yea except to all of our intelligence agencies it always has been. It's been pointed out too many times to count, numerous articles posted etc etc. You just ignore and go about being willfully ignorant about what's happening, exaggerating opposing positions while ignoring other aspects outright, all while calling others bias.

Hmmm...who else projects all the time and lies non stop? Who else does that?

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I think even the Dems know there isn’t real collusion so instead they will try to stick Trump on a technicality charge of  “obstruction”.

Mueller is a Democrat now? The FBI?

Do the Democrats have their own special prosecution team?

And it's not a technicality, it's a crime (if charged.)

Board footer