You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Buckethead 2017 tour

James wrote:

Holy shit.....he's playing Sacramento on New Year's Eve! He's also playing Santa Cruz the night before but I think I'd rather see him on NYE.

I'm going. His shows are only 25-30 bucks. I'd be crazy not to go. I've also never seen him with Brain so that's the cherry on top. I gotta watch some footage on youtube. Has he busted out Padmasana recently?

This will be the last time. As I've mentioned before, I'm going to stop going to concerts due to my hearing damage. It's just not worth it. I wanted to see SG one more time but that cant happen, want to see GNR, and of course Buckethead. I'm considering going to see Shania Twain next year as she may be wrapping up her career. Either that or Fleetwood Mac's farewell tour.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

No Padmasana this time yet.

It's a great deal. I also usually go to the box office to buy to avoid the Ticketmaster fees. $20 bucks for the last show I went to.

With a band, he's great! You're lucky. No east coast dates yet. I'm afraid he may only start playing regionally.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

James Lofton wrote:

Holy shit.....he's playing Sacramento on New Year's Eve! He's also playing Santa Cruz the night before but I think I'd rather see him on NYE.

I'm going. His shows are only 25-30 bucks. I'd be crazy not to go. I've also never seen him with Brain so that's the cherry on top. I gotta watch some footage on youtube. Has he busted out Padmasana recently?

This will be the last time. As I've mentioned before, I'm going to stop going to concerts due to my hearing damage. It's just not worth it. I wanted to see SG one more time but that cant happen, want to see GNR, and of course Buckethead. I'm considering going to see Shania Twain next year as she may be wrapping up her career. Either that or Fleetwood Mac's farewell tour.

It's so worth it man!

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

hopefully brain gets back in the studio with bucket of these days. those guys are magic together and don't have a lot represented on record.

if brain is the drummer on the supposed bucket/bootsy collaboration in the works, then we're really in store for something special. but i'm dreaming!

dalethirsty

dalethirsty wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

the mysterious bucketheadland album/dvd should be here by halloween. can't wait!

still no sign of this. hmm

some dude on reddit emailed the owner of the buckethead pikes site and got this response:

"The shipping for Bucketheadland has been delayed. We are waiting to see for how long. We are looking into download codes. Stay tuned. We apologize for the delay."

what's the deal, big b? bucket

dalethirsty

dalethirsty wrote:

looks like it's delayed until spring of next year. maybe axl rubbed off on bucket more than we thought. 14

looks like it's not actually the full bucketheadland 3 album people were speculating.

pretty dope artwork though:

N0i1kn7.jpg

in other news, every pike is now available in digital form for just $2! you can download the entire pike discography for $215:

http://music.bucketheadpikes.com/

it's a limited time offer that expires on dec 1st.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

He's adding 2018 shows as well.

March 27 2018 - The Arcada Theatre - St Charles, IL
March 29 2018 - The Token Lounge - Westland, MI

It looks like it's just Big B, no Brain or Brewer.

I bought tix to the Michigan show, if any other bucketbots are going feel free to coordinate.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Going to see Bucket and Brain tonight for the first time (saw Brain w/ GNR in 2006). Even though I don’t know a ton of Bucket material, I’m very excited. Very sad to hear about his health issues.

Can anyone recommend Bucket/Brain stuff I should check out? I know only if Bucket’s most popular songs.

Wow, I haven’t posted on this forum in ages. Good to see mostly everyone is still around. Happy new year to all.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

God I haven't seen you in about 8-9 years.

You should definitely check out Praxis- Transmutation

I should've went to that Bucket show.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

2018 shows as of today:

SH16XiC.png

Board footer