You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ken Starr doesn't think they have anything on Trump in regards to collusion. That this is all geared on Manafort and the Russian St. Petersburg (FL) ring. I think the Kushner thing will be bigger.

Of course Ken Starr thinks that. What a surprise. I have thought that Kushner has been in Mueller's crosshairs for a while now.

If Manafort has anything on Trump he's going to talk. It's either that or spend the rest of his life in prison. Manafort certainly has his own problems though aside from Donald.

As I said months ago, not smart idea to pick a fight with our intelligence communities.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ken Starr doesn't think they have anything on Trump in regards to collusion. That this is all geared on Manafort and the Russian St. Petersburg (FL) ring. I think the Kushner thing will be bigger.

Of course Ken Starr thinks that. What a surprise. I have thought that Kushner has been in Mueller's crosshairs for a while now.

If Manafort has anything on Trump he's going to talk. It's either that or spend the rest of his life in prison. Manafort certainly has his own problems though aside from Donald.

As I said months ago, not smart idea to pick a fight with our intelligence communities.

[/embed]

It’s exactly what’s deserved...the Trump family will exchange anything for good business. It comes as no surprise that he would be so easily manipulated.

That’s who we have running the country, soulless business men whose only real talent is making money at all costs.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

A lot of Trump voters feared Hillary would take their guns. Turns out Trump is the one who doesn’t give much of a shit about your gun rights.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

What did Kushner allegedly do?

His family has monstrous debt (hundreds of millions?) to foreign & Russian banks I believe. While it's pretty silly to think he did something remarkably stupid (like offer deals or ask for their assistance in exchange for lower interest rates, etc), it isn't too far to see how easily one could be tricked in a situation like this. Hence, no sanctions have been placed on Russia. Possibly meetings he had with them were recorded by the Russians, and if he or Trump caves it all falls apart. The tapes are released, and the Kushner family empire & real estate holdings dissolve (High end NYC skyscraper, not like residential real estate), the family goes bankrupt & Jared possibly imprisoned for life minus a Pardon.

But I'm just guessing 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

The whole "No Collusion" is just word games. Semantics. It's like when they said President Clinton was the only President to be Impeached. (Nixon apparently resigned before he was Impeached, I think. Something like that). Also, "Collusion" isn't a crime I don't think. So yeah, no "Collusion" lol, but there are looking at other things, ohhhh like Treason for instance. And Receiving Stolen Property (DNC emails).

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

The whole "No Collusion" is just word games. Semantics. It's like when they said President Clinton was the only President to be Impeached. (Nixon apparently resigned before he was Impeached, I think. Something like that). Also, "Collusion" isn't a crime I don't think. So yeah, no "Collusion" lol, but there are looking at other things, ohhhh like Treason for instance. And Receiving Stolen Property (DNC emails).

Andrew Johnson was impeached as well. Sorry my minor was in history and I get triggered easily. 5

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

https://twitter.com/parkermolloy/status/968966920807550976?s=21

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It’s exactly what’s deserved...the Trump family will exchange anything for good business. It comes as no surprise that he would be so easily manipulated.

That’s who we have running the country, soulless business men whose only real talent is making money at all costs.

This story just broke today:

Kushner’s Business Got Loans After White House Meetings

Apollo, the private equity firm, and Citigroup made large loans last year to the family real estate business of Jared Kushner, President Trump’s senior adviser.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/busi … loans.html

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

(CNN)Even by President Donald Trump's frenetic standards, the events of the last 48 hours have been insane.

Because no one could keep track of it all, we -- me and the one and only Brenna Williams -- made a list. Here it is:

White House communications director Hope Hicks resigned.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into Donald Trump's financial maneuvers prior to his announcing for president.

Trump publicly attacked Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Again.

Trump convened a conversation with senators and House members on gun safety in which he pooh-poohed a House-passed bill that grants states reciprocity on conceal and carry and seemed open to a comprehensive gun control measure.

We learned that Kushner has been stripped of his top secret security clearance, hamstringing his ability to oversee his broad portfolio of responsibilities within the White House.

Hicks testified before the House Intelligence Committee in relation to its investigation into Russia's attempted meddling in the 2016 election and acknowledged that she has told white lies in service of Trump.

The Washington Post reported that four foreign countries -- Israel, United Arab Emirates, Mexico and China -- had assessed that Kushner was vulnerable to manipulation due to his complex financial interests.

Longtime Javanka confidant Josh Raffel announced he was leaving the White House.

It emerged that the Department of Housing and Urban Development spent $31,000 to replace furniture in the office of Secretary Ben Carson.

A political appointee at the Interior Department resigned after CNN's K-File found a series of anti-gay and anti-Muslim comments she made via Facebook and Twitter.

Trump announced the hiring of Brad Parscale as his 2020 campaign manager.

Trump sent a flurry of tweets on Mueller's ongoing Russia investigation -- including one that read simply: "WITCH HUNT!"

US Cyber Command chief Adm. Mike Rogers told members of Congress that Trump had not authorized him to disrupt Russian attempts to meddle in future US elections.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort pleaded not guilty to an array of (new) bank fraud and money laundering charges brought against him by Mueller.

The White House parted ways with Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a senior adviser to first lady Melania Trump. Wolkoff's event-planning business was paid more than $26 million for its work on Trump's inauguration.

And brace yourself: It's only Wednesday.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

https://twitter.com/parkermolloy/status/968966920807550976?s=21

[/embed]

haha, perfect.

I found this today on Twitter I believe...

celeb.jpg

Board footer