You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Site upgrade and ignore feature

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Is this where I post the crying baby picture?

You're a sleezebag, so I'm sure you're fine with others making threats like this. Because of course you are, sleezebag.

Nope, I can read though.  You just threatened the site staff.  Well done.

Threatened them with what? Flagg uses this site to harass and threaten others. They take no action after several complaints. That's a FACT.

Flagg has my personal information and uses that to threaten me publicly and privately. FACT.

Calling Admin out on this BS is not a threat. It's not anything like what Flagg does. I don't have their personal information and I am not threatening them on a personal or financial level. Moron.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm out again...just pointing out the hypocrisy.  This is why I said months ago to close that stupid thread...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Is this where I post the crying baby picture?

I dunno, maybe ask the crybaby who started this thread and wants to take out a "restraining order" on me?

But let's not forget your little crybaby thread. Remember that?

Why is it that the two biggest jerks online, also cry foul when anybody gives it back?

We've been through this several times. You're both obnoxious. It's no secret. Yet here you both are...victims.

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm out again...just pointing out the hypocrisy.  This is why I said months ago to close that stupid thread...

Your comparison wasn't apt.

Wanna see a hypocrite? Look in the mirror.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

You're a sleezebag, so I'm sure you're fine with others making threats like this. Because of course you are, sleezebag.

Nope, I can read though.  You just threatened the site staff.  Well done.

Threatened them with what? Flagg uses this site to harass and threaten others. They take no action after several complaints. That's a FACT.

Flagg has my personal information and uses that to threaten me publicly and privately. FACT.

Calling Admin out on this BS is not a threat. It's not anything like what Flagg does. I don't have their personal information and I am not threatening them on a personal or financial level. Moron.

Maybe if you  weren't a complete douche you'd have a point.  You're as compliant as anyone in the animosity that exists.  You mocked me when I complained about it, so I don't feel sorry for you.

Your implication that this site is responsible is a vailed threat, and plain to see.  You're trying to leverage it to get your way.  I'd ban all of you if I were them and be done with you.  You've contributed nothing positive to this site.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

No one has been threatened on a physical or financial level. At least not from me. I’ve made that abundantly clear numerous times. More deflection, lies and exaggeration to hide the poor behavior of a user.

Just as I’ve never mentioned or threatened someone’s wife or child, but they include that information to mislead and pretend something occurred. Because again, they know they violated rules, but aren’t interested in having said rules apply to them. But my “wife” has been insulted numerous times by the same poster calling foul.

I simply ask to look at karma to see the truth. One user uses various insults constantly. Another uses a common term to describe the conspiracy theories another user spread for years. Calling a man a “man” isn’t an insult. Calling someone a “chubby, cuck, beta male creep” is. So please, enforce the forum rules and take action against those most in violation.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe if you  weren't a complete douche you'd have a point.  You're as compliant as anyone in the animosity that exists.  You mocked me when I complained about it, so I don't feel sorry for you.

You're right, I am a douche. Especially with idiots like you, I don't like you. I think you're an ass. In one way that's the point. I act just like you do. The only difference is I'm not a big crybaby when somebody gives me a neg karma or tells me I'm a jerk. You've BOTH started threads in the admin section to complain, yet still remain oblivious about your own behavior. I don't start threads to complain about other users, because I'm an adult and understand that I also act like a dick.

buzzsaw wrote:

Your implication that this site is responsible is a vailed threat, and plain to see.  You're trying to leverage it to get your way.  .

It's not a veiled threat, it's a fact. Any site that knowingly allows a user to make these personal threats and does nothing, is also responsible. Especially after complaints have been made.

What Flagg did is a threat. Just because you think I'm a jerk, doesn't make that false.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No one has been threatened on a physical or financial level.

False.

By threatening a user's business, threatening to contact their clients, or write a bad review, you are threatening them on a financial and thus personal level.

To sit here, with those screen shots of your behavior in front of you, and deny this, is mind boggling.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Lets cut the shit, someone claiming to be a member of this forum has been calling my home non stop. I can’t prove definitively whom it is, but I’ve only shared my personal information with one person here, so that narrows it down. They can pretend they don’t know who I am, but they threatened to sue me once upon a time too.

I simply want this to end. No more, no less. I have never, nor will I ever, attempt to go to yelp or any other platform to harm or threaten anyone.

I’m not interested in being part of a community where one member randomly appears, dishes out negative karma and insults, only to appear with any frequency when there’s drama.

Two members have complained about the very real and objective behavior of one poster. Everyone has violated a rule here, but I’m not going to allow the biggest culprit to pretend they’re in the clear and are somehow the victim, when they’re the initiator on every event.

Look at whom gave me negative karma and when I responded. Look at whom is always the instigator. Yes, I contacted a member twice in private, asking them to stop the harassment that violates this forum rules. And look how they responded and the drama they’re creating rather than just abiding by the rules and ending the harassment.

Bringing up ancient shit that they participated in, is nothing but a distraction to hide from what they’re doing 11 years later in the present.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Did you threaten to write bad reviews of Mitch's business or contact customers of mine to "tell them about" us? (numerous occasions)

Yes or no?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

It sounds like you're both in the wrong to be honest...

Could you guys both just admit fault, say sorry to each other and also not get so heated in that politics thread. We all need to stop insulting each other, saying each other is stupid etc.

Board footer