You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Not really, he was a bad candidate and there are more registered democrats. Not to mention it's a union vote. The guy literally ran like a Republican and made Perez stay out of the race. It's like Alabama, the democrat is a Conservative. Dems are winning but liberals aren't.

Well first, he's a lawyer...and lawyer's are notoriously liberal.
His stances on healthcare and Medicare/Social Security don't seem conservative either.
He also wants to do something about student loan debt.

These are not conservative ideas.

https://conorlamb.com/priorities/

Then you're not looking hard enough. He's not liberal.

ah....the L word....

I get it...

We'll win you back ID....we will...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3lknaWI9Q

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Lol, don't get me wrong, I'm glad Lamb won, I was rooting for him, just like Doug Jones in Alabama, the governor of Virginia, these are people lined with me ideologically. It grates me when I see Perez bragging and taking credit about the wins when he was literally told by each of the the campaigns to stay the fuck out. I don't want the L words like MoveOn screwing this up like no doubt they will.

P!us, I have had a kick in the balls day. Found my outside cat had kittens and they all froze to death in the night, on my birthday and anniversary of my dad's death. My birthdays suck.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Lol, don't get me wrong, I'm glad Lamb won, I was rooting for him, just like Doug Jones in Alabama, the governor of Virginia, these are people lined with me ideologically. It grates me when I see Perez bragging and taking credit about the wins when he was literally told by each of the the campaigns to stay the fuck out. I don't want the L words like MoveOn screwing this up like no doubt they will.

P!us, I have had a kick in the balls day. Found my outside cat had kittens and they all froze to death in the night, on my birthday and anniversary of my dad's death. My birthdays suck.

Jesus talk about your terrible birthdays? Your dad died on your birthday?! Holy shite.

It appears lots of people are trying to take credit for the win.

Even Trump is trying to spin it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I looked into it a bit more and i see this guy as more of a centrist. He’s got conservative ideas and not so conservative ideas.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I looked into it a bit more and i see this guy as more of a centrist. He’s got conservative ideas and not so conservative ideas.

How our politicians should be. The extreme mother fuckers like a Sessions or a Maxine Waters fuck it all up.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump Jr. getting divorced. His ex is a solid 7.5-8

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I like Tiffany Trump myself. She's the only good one in the family 22

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't know much about her but if she's the good one...it makes sense to me that she's GTFOing.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't know much about her but if she's the good one...it makes sense to me that she's GTFOing.

I think she knew to stay away from the shitshow. She's been decidedly out of the scene.

Board footer