You are not logged in. Please register or login.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

Re: Dissecting Chinese Democracy: Track 1 - Chinese Democracy

vipicius wrote:

I do not know when it is, I'm a layman in the leaks. It is more complete than the 2001 version (based on the file names I have), so it should be newer. In some parts, the vowel is more visible, because it is only one. I would say it would be nice to have a studio version with the 2001 instrumental with the bass vocal singly, but this is basically played live at the beginning.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

indeed that is the 2007 leak. it's the first studio ChiDem version we got, still including Brain on drums and no Frank/Bumblefoot. extremely powerful version, I love that one. suffering a bit from loudness war though. the so-called 2001 or 2002 versions are fanmade remixes or remasters of live tracks, mostly from Boston 2002 soundboard, but also some others. there was a Blood Roses remaster, which was mixed from two 2002 shows, blending them together, resulting in two Bucketheads soloing over each other. mindblowing.

zombux

zombux wrote:

found it, sort of. somebody used it as audio track in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsjvVz1FZ-8

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I thought about making a wiki or something for variations in CD song performances, etc.

As organized as we have things here, it could be better.

Then I realized I didn't hate myself and decided against it.

vipicius

vipicius wrote:

Thanks, zombux. smile

I'm organizing my files, videos, leaks, photos, demos like Rumbo Tapes and everything I found on the internet. Before I did not have organizational criteria, so now it's a bit difficult to identify. And I started saving things in 2013.
If I can organize them in a cool way, I find it useful or interesting to someone else, so I'll try to make them available somewhere except the videos, which are about 200 GB.
I have nothing extraordinary, I think, probably everyone here has everything I have or more, but even for you it may be interesting to spend a few minutes checking. lol

vipicius

vipicius wrote:

Thinking through the end of the organization. Someone with a doctorate in GN'R could download the files and help identify them. Who knows to add something stolen directly from a Malibu mansion by ninjas from the forums. tongue

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

The interest in organizing them from my end came from the desire to learn more about the songs.

For example, during one performance, Axl introduces "Chinese Democracy" by saying it's a 'little ditty about depression'.

Knowing those little statements you can help construct what the fuck he was talking about.

Zombie can post up his leaks file list.

I know the major performances in 2002 and 2006 and forum gossip since 2002-2008 but that's about it.

zombux

zombux wrote:

well, I sense a soul in search of answers (whoever played the first Diablo, knows this phrase, LOL!)

regarding the ChiDem era leaks, the complete list as of now is here: https://ctrlv.cz/xbBi
I can... ehh... link to them... ehh... if you want to.

regarding the old band demos, it's a bit complicated, but I also have some extensive list, it just won't fit on the screen, haha!

vipicius

vipicius wrote:

Cool, I have this image up track 40, but with files with different names. Now, 41.
Today is a good day.

auad
 Rep: 3 

auad wrote:

For me it does not matter ... but look at the absurd point if it arrives ... having to dissect tracks from a 10-year-old album ... because of the artistar's inability to cast new material.

Board footer