You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Welcome to the Jungle Sound City now streaming

FlashFlood wrote:

WTTJ from the Sound City sessions has been officially released and available for streaming. Haven’t listened yet. Looking forward to it.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

I thought it was powerful.
I want to review some of the demos we already have to see if there is a significant difference between them and this reworked one.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I never noticed this before but Axl was echolocating in the intro.

He was telling his dolphin friends not to worry, that he would be there soon and he would keep them safe.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

i actually really dig this slower version of jungle.

maybe it's just because the current line plays everything in x2 speed, but it's really nice to hear them let the song breathe a bit.

vipicius wrote:

I thought it was powerful.
I want to review some of the demos we already have to see if there is a significant difference between them and this reworked one.

the sound quality seems to be improved, at the very least.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

One day I hope to be able to organize with a good level of reliability the origin and characteristics of these versions that I have. When I started to download, I had no criteria. Now, even though I've organized a few things, it's still a mess. I have several different files that end up being the same and I do not even know the source. Lol

Edit.
More about WTTJ. I am close to the people of this forum, but can we say that there are three demos that we all have?

Board footer