You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Rex wrote:

PM please my dudes

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Can someone PM me? Thx

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

Please pm me. I have nothing.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
war wrote:

Please pm me. I have nothing.

Hopefully they make their way over here soon.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

house of blues finally leaking is nuts. i never thought i'd see the day!

i skipped right ahead to the performance of chinese democracy. quintessential version. i LOVE how much you can hear tommy here. so glad we now have pro-shot footage of buckethead handing out toys and doing the robot. bucket is a national treasure and a global icon. i gotta admit, thought, it's sad watching him just kinda standing around during some parts. if i had bucket as my lead guitar player, he'd be front and center at all times. i guess axl felt he needed a 3-headed king ghidorah monster to take on the sound of slash. bucket had the wow factor, robin was axl's guy and tobias was an old friend and a trusted songwriter. it's cool as hell to see them all on stage together trying to coexist. it also speaks to how much of a beast slash is.

this is love remix is AMAZING. so glad this finally surfaced. i prolly listened to the original clip over a hundred times. brain really did a great job with this remix in particular. only thing missing was a bucket solo somewhere in the middle. regardless, it's the coolest thing i've heard in a long time.

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

house of blues finally leaking is nuts. i never thought i'd see the day!

i skipped right ahead to the performance of chinese democracy. quintessential version. i LOVE how much you can hear tommy here. so glad we now have pro-shot footage of buckethead handing out toys and doing the robot. bucket is a national treasure and a global icon. i gotta admit, thought, it's sad watching him just kinda standing around during some parts. if i had bucket as my lead guitar player, he'd be front and center at all times. i guess axl felt he needed a 3-headed king ghidorah monster to take on the sound of slash. bucket had the wow factor, robin was axl's guy and tobias was an old friend and a trusted songwriter. it's cool as hell to see them all on stage together trying to coexist. it also speaks to how much of a beast slash is.

this is love remix is AMAZING. so glad this finally surfaced. i prolly listened to the original clip over a hundred times. brain really did a great job with this remix in particular. only thing missing was a bucket solo somewhere in the middle. regardless, it's the coolest thing i've heard in a long time.

Cool.
Rio stil The Best show i saw  in  my life.
I Fuckin love Nightrain Bucket solo.

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:

You know where You are ?

https://youtu.be/4TVlLLWlzA4

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

?

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

I really think Brain's drums on OMG sounded fucking huge. Specially at the ending.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Need til and twat thx

Board footer