You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Smoking Guns wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Niterain wrote:

I read somewhere yesterday that the version of SCOM they used for Big daddy had leaked. Was it the studio or live part?

Yeah, I saw something about that on one of the other forums. Not sure if it was trolling; 1999 AFD is the holy grail for me.

But, why?

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Niterain wrote:

I read somewhere yesterday that the version of SCOM they used for Big daddy had leaked. Was it the studio or live part?

Yeah, I saw something about that on one of the other forums. Not sure if it was trolling; 1999 AFD is the holy grail for me.

Same here! Now when we have HOB, the AFD from 1999 is probably what I want the most. Guess I’ll have to look for it some more. smile

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Smoking Guns wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Niterain wrote:

But, why?

Because I'm fascinated to hear what it sounds like, and the snippet we have (Big Daddy SCOM) sounds amazing. Axl's vocals during the outro are on fire.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

New music is the holy grail. As in, new from the guys currently in he band.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

bigbri wrote:

Yes, but I'd rather that didn't leak tbh. The AntiQuiet leaks arguably did a lot to dampen the commercial impact of Chinese Democracy. So if there's a Slash version of Atlas Shrugged, I hope they have it under lock and key. I'm even leery of leaks of unheard Chinese Democracy II material like The General, since that might be being held back for re-recording (songs like Silkworms, which we've already heard live, and Goin' Down, which as a Tommy vocal isn't likely to see the light of day any other way, feel more like fair game). The '99 AFD is likely never going to see commercial release, so the only way we'll ever hear it is if it leaks.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Yes, but I'd rather that didn't leak tbh. The AntiQuiet leaks arguably did a lot to dampen the commercial impact of Chinese Democracy. So if there's a Slash version of Atlas Shrugged, I hope they have it under lock and key. I'm even leery of leaks of unheard Chinese Democracy II material like The General, since that might be being held back for re-recording (songs like Silkworms, which we've already heard live, and Goin' Down, which as a Tommy vocal isn't likely to see the light of day any other way, feel more like fair game). The '99 AFD is likely never going to see commercial release, so the only way we'll ever hear it is if it leaks.

I respect your opinion but can't understand how this band has given you any reason to hold your breath.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

*Text irrelevant to the topic.

Okay, last night I was in college, using wifi to see the forum. I was inside a bus and the internet was not stable, I saw the text rickdunsford and I was interested in reading, so I copied to use the translator (I do not speak english). So far, I had picked up three different signs of wifi while the bus was moving. So I finally managed to paste the text into the translator so I could read and understand, and then the cell phone battery disappeared. The cool part of this is that my home internet device has burned down. Then, 12 hours later, I get to work to read the text, AND HE'S NOT THERE.
REALLY COOL.

Good afternoon everyone.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Hey guys. Can't wait to hear If The World and Shackler remixes!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Hey guys. Can't wait to hear If The World and Shackler remixes!

we're all waiting, but it seems that the leaks flood is over for now sad

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

so our friends have managed to shut down the GNR Bootlegs Forum (the one made by Shadow). nice job!

Board footer