You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: someone needs to mix the studio silkworms with the remixed version lol

Er, it's spelled "banshee".

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

It definitely doesn't sound like "broken heart" or "demons" in this version.

Then again, Axl didn't enunciate "world" on If The World very clearly, either and we all remember the Prostitute debacle.

Lol, the Prostitute debacle...

I thought it was Prostitute to begin with. Still can't believe people, with a song that actually had PROSTITUTE as a lyric in it, continued all the way up to release to argue that New Song #2 wasn't Prostitute, because it wasn't "Nightrain meets Fire & Ice", ya know, like that one guy said it was...

The good 'ole days. axl finck ron fortus tommy frank 16 17 18

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

I thought it was Prostitute to begin with. Still can't believe people, with a song that actually had PROSTITUTE as a lyric in it, continued all the way up to release to argue that New Song #2 wasn't Prostitute, because it wasn't "Nightrain meets Fire & Ice", ya know, like that one guy said it was...

true, I remember that "thing". it just shows how wrong can one guess the song by someone trying to describe it after short listening smile

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Er, it's spelled "banshee".

it was like 4 am when I wrote that out ha ha

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
zombux wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

true, I remember that "thing". it just shows how wrong can one guess the song by someone trying to describe it after short listening smile

I remember debating with people telling them it is prostitute. He says the word and the song has the fire ice elements. The good ole days indeed.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Whoever described prostitute as fire and ice should have said "the prostitute track is a sappy mess that in no way resembles nightrain" and then i wouldn't have argued about it 16

I still hate that song...and whoever decided to make it the closing track should be drawn and quartered

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

yeah not sure why people like prostitute.

Its also weird that a lot of people hate If the world but IMO its probably the best track on the album lol

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Prostitute sounds like a Robbie Williams B-side.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Hey, I like Pr--

Ok, never mind.

Board footer