You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Waclimino wrote:

[/embed]

Will walker get this pulled too?  Seems like he wants an invite into the band

Never gets old. I love that video.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I strongly doubt he will get his own channel pulled! wink cuz his "beautiful" singing on some of the other vids is mindblowing. I laughed my ass of so hard watching that shit! (and made an offline copy of them all, just in case he starts deleting that). his stupid face singing like a pierced pig must remain here for centuries to come, so everyone can see how a psychopatic moron looks and sounds like! smile especially "song for Axl (preview)" might be the single most retarded thing ever made!

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
zombux wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I strongly doubt he will get his own channel pulled! wink cuz his "beautiful" singing on some of the other vids is mindblowing. I laughed my ass of so hard watching that shit! (and made an offline copy of them all, just in case he starts deleting that). his stupid face singing like a pierced pig must remain here for centuries to come, so everyone can see how a psychopatic moron looks and sounds like! smile especially "song for Axl (preview)" might be the single most retarded thing ever made!

Wow....that's all I can say...

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Waclimino wrote:

[/embed]

Thanks smile

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

LOL that video is awesome.  I remember during the Vegas residency that MSL had posted a picture of himself and Jarmo at one of the shows.

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
benny wrote:

LOL that video is awesome.  I remember during the Vegas residency that MSL had posted a picture of himself and Jarmo at one of the shows.

I remember that too. It was really funny!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
zombux wrote:

speaking of the cartoons, is there more? I have Axl and Buckethead at McDougals (2004-10-03 by Camp Chaos) and also I think one or two MTV Celebrity Deathmatch episodes, but that's it

This one was my favourite:

It's a parody of the 2008 reunion rumours and the crew behind it had obviously read Duff's blog about Fart Tennis on tour with loaded : http://archive.seattleweekly.com/home/9 … uffmckagan

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

That’s 9 minutes I’ll never get back.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I just realized I check this forum about 5 times a day for the odd chance we get a 24 hr period like last week. Fuck me.

benny

benny wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I just realized I check this forum about 5 times a day for the odd chance we get a 24 hr period like last week. Fuck me.

It would be cool if we did.  Even if it was the other two Brain remixes.

Board footer