You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

FlashFlood wrote:

Guess i’ll have whatever remixes are out there. Honestly don’t care about them but sure why not.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

It's not retarded wanting to know when the complete itw remix comes out. If you don't ask you don't know when it comes. It's disappointing the hoarder is holding on to this remix this long.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

It's not retarded wanting to know when the complete itw remix comes out. If you don't ask you don't know when it comes. It's disappointing the hoarder is holding on to this remix this long.

I'm fairly sure SOMEONE would make a post when it comes out... all you have to do is occasionally check the thread.

Has a leak ever come out and nobody said a thing about it?

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I'm fairly sure SOMEONE would make a post when it comes out... all you have to do is occasionally check the thread.

Well, Mi Amor and Ballad of Death leaked 14

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

No. But it's unusual it's taking this long for the fanbase having a complete itw remix. Especially when Shadow of your Love, the Plague, untitled work tune isn't new music. the itw remix is NEW. I want new music. Not music from 30 years ago falsely labeled new. itw remix is the new GNR music i'm looking for.

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

No. But it's unusual it's taking this long for the fanbase having a complete itw remix. Especially when Shadow of your Love, the Plague, untitled work tune isn't new music. the itw remix is NEW. I want new music. Not music from 30 years ago falsely labeled new. itw remix is the new GNR music i'm looking for.

Unusual to take this long? It took 8 fuckin' years just to get most of it! 14

And it's still not "new", it's just a repackaging from a song released 10 years ago. The Plague is literally more fitting for the definition of "new music" based on it being completely unheard before.

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Being were too busy having their faces melted off by those #Demented riffs to post about it! dj

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I vote we give 'em the Hook.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

LocoComa wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Being were too busy having their faces melted off by those #Demented riffs to post about it! dj

It's kind of amusing that the only new studio material that we know was recorded by the 2010-era band is three instrumentals: Mi Amor, Ballad of Death and The Pink Panther Theme:

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I want new music. Not music from 30 years ago falsely labeled new. itw remix is the new GNR music i'm looking for.

It's still 15-20-year-old music falsely labeled as new, if by new we mean things Axl & co have tinkered with during the past few years.

Board footer