You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

It hit 5% under Obama. big_smile

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

4.1%

MAGA

Lol

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

4.1%

MAGA

Lol

Don’t act Jelly.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

This trump investigation is playing out so similarly to Nixon....it’s starting to alarm me.

It would pay for some of you to know your history read right now.

Remember when Nixon went to China and was doing his world tour of meeting adversarial leaders of other countries? He opened up relations with China ironically.

I have one question for you trumpsters...how am i supposed to believe in America first when you left so much destruction in the path of doing things you wanna do?

Is it safe to say that when you said ‘America first’ that you didn’t mean all Americans...just the ones like you?

misterID

misterID wrote:

You are so full of hyperbole. I'm not a trumpster, but at this point, Trump would be ruled to have acted badly, not illegally. Unless there is some bombshell secret evidence, I just see more Russia fatigue which I have in spades.

Nixon was going to be impeached, not prosecuted, and he was advised by his own party to step down. Trump isn't there yet and his party is circling around him.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Anyone hear Elizabeth Warren lately? Wow. DELUSIONAL. No chance in hell she could beat trump.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You are so full of hyperbole. I'm not a trumpster, but at this point, Trump would be ruled to have acted badly, not illegally. Unless there is some bombshell secret evidence, I just see more Russia fatigue which I have in spades.

Nixon was going to be impeached, not prosecuted, and he was advised by his own party to step down. Trump isn't there yet and his party is circling around him.

And you’re full of excuses....

I’ve been paying close attention to recent polls on the house and senate front...

If a lesbian senator from Wisconsin is heavily favored to win...well...thats not good for the Trumplicans.

And if you’re saying that me pointing out that Nixon opening relations with China is hyperbole...ok well then whatever

Nixon spent years attacking the media and the CIA and the FBI.

You’re so sadly mistaken. You don’t know your history ID.

Problem is...trump supporters don’t care if laws were broken by trump. Even if they could be proven in a court of law...so even if you didn’t vote for trump...your actions or lack of action makes you a current supporter.

misterID

misterID wrote:

You sound exactly like Trump. Sad!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

My God, Joy Reid is horrific.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

My God, Joy Reid is horrific.

Who is that? Why do you keep bringing her up?

Board footer