You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Missing Jogger

PaSnow wrote:

Feel sorry for this missing jogger who seems to have been kidnapped, Univ of Iowa girl, Mollie Tibbets. Anyone have any theories on what happened?

Random attack, ex-bf or classmate?  Supposedly her boyfriend was 100 miles away, and she was petsitting his dogs, and he is not a suspect. Seems he's ruled out but I'm always skeptical on wordplay ("Not a suspect.... at this time"). Seems tho it may have been totally random, which I think is typically unusual.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Probably raped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave. My guess is someone who knew both her and her boyfriend.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Probably raped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave.

Gee that's a little bit specific Flagg. Hmmmmm, where were you July 18th? 10:ummm:

Honestly tho, you could be right, a bit of a mutual contact or guy from town. Hope they figure it out soon tho, or at least find her/the body.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Probably raped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave.

Gee that's a little bit specific Flagg. Hmmmmm, where were you July 18th? 10:ummm:

Honestly tho, you could be right, a bit of a mutual contact or guy from town. Hope they figure it out soon tho, or at least find her/the body.

Any time something like this happens, this is how it ends up.  Like you said, abduction by a complete stranger is incredibly rare.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

She had a jogger watch on with gps and heart monitor on it. It's weird they're not releasing any info on that.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I heard there was a Fitbit but I didn't realize it had GPS. Yeah, they should at least be able to roughly trace whereabouts it was, and maybe with that, what might've occured. (ie her last trace was on a highway or big road, then yeah likely a stranger, if it was in the neighborhood or at home, then yeah myb a contact or she met up with someone).

Hope she didn't go on Tinder or take an Uber somewhere.

Randall Flagg

Apparently there’s hog farms close to where she lived. I think that answers that question.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Where are you going with that?

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Where are you going with that?

Her corpse was fed to the hogs. Pigs would devour that corpse, bones and all, within an hour. Haven’t you ever been to a farm?

Why do you think the farm hands immediately ran into the pig pen to rescue Dorothy in the wizard of oz?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Haven’t you ever been to a farm?

^^ lol no I even googled it.

Board footer