You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: NFL 2019

PaSnow wrote:

Any thoughts predictions discussion & fantasy can be posted here.

Got my "Report Card" on the GnR Fantasy League draft. Mannnn, eff these guys!  (j/k, I know its all automated, but still). If Patrick Mahommes is my only 'reach', I'm definitely ok with that. I K-N-O-W, that's why I reached for him. Duhhhh.

The other point is stupid, I have 4 ppl off week 9. Ok, ummm, 1 is a backup QB & 2 are backup RBs and I have 4 others.  They can take their summary & shove it, I know what I'm doing. I'm crushing it this season!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mayonnaise, middle of the road, mediocre, All words that describe this draft. We have to trust Pasnow will make trades and player adds if they are to reach the playoffs.

Draft Summary

Despite getting the No. 7 overall pick, Pasnow drafted a roster that may have difficulty earning wins. Opponents could enjoy besting them regularly, as this team is projected to finish 11th in HTGTH vs. GNRevo 10. While Odell Beckham Jr. and Brandin Cooks are expected to combine for the 4th-highest point total of all starting WR groups in the league, Pasnow are looking at a record of 5-8 (1,512 points).

Marlon Mack

Biggest Steal

Pasnow scored a great late-round value in picking Mack in the 10th round, about two rounds later than his ADP of 109. Coming off a rookie season in which he ran for 358 yards and 3 TDs and grabbed 21 passes for 225 yards and 1 TD in 14 games, totaling 93 fantasy points, Mack is projected to score 146 fantasy points with the Colts. That makes him a valuable No. 3 RB for this squad.

Patrick Mahomes II

Stretch Pick

You must know something nobody else does. There's no other reason you would draft Mahomes II at No. 78, about two rounds earlier than his ADP of 113. Perhaps you're onto something, though. Projected to score 270 fantasy points this season with the Chiefs, he appears set to outperform his rookie year when he threw for 284 yards with 1 interception in 1 game, totaling 3 fantasy points. Mahomes II will slot in as the No. 1 QB for Pasnow, based on projected points.
Draft Notes

Pasnow went especially deep at running back, selecting the most of any team in the league with six, exceeding the league average of just 3.7.

Pasnow are in for a rude awakening in Week 9 when they have four players on a bye (Andy Dalton, Odell Beckham Jr., Marlon Mack, and Giovani Bernard). Your Week 9 opponent, Redarmy76, won't be nearly as short-handed with only two players (Eli Manning and Leonard Fournette) on a bye.

According to projections, Pasnow have one of the least challenging schedules early in the season in HTGTH vs. GNRevo 10 with a first-half strength of schedule ranked as the 3rd easiest. In spite of that, for the full season, Pasnow have drawn a fairly balanced path that ranks as the 10th toughest.

With the choice of RB Jamaal Williams with the 7th pick of the 7th round, Pasnow turned to the WR/RB/TE flex position for the first time after completing all of the individual offensive positions in the draft.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Neemo Draft Report Card

Share your draft grade 
and recap!

With a Couple Stretch Picks, Neemo Aren't Anything to Get Excited About

Draft Summary

Coming into the draft with the No. 1 overall pick, expectations were high for Neemo. After they drafted, however, those expectations vanished instantly, as this team looks to be on pace for a unexceptional 9th-place finish in HTGTH vs. GNRevo 10. Neemo are projected to post a record of 6-7 (1,499 points).

Ty Montgomery

Biggest Steal

What a tremendous late-round value for Neemo, who selected Montgomery in the 14th round, about five rounds later than his ADP of 122. Following a season in which he rushed for 273 yards and 3 TDs and caught 23 passes for 173 yards and 1 TD in 8 games, totaling 69 fantasy points, Montgomery is projected to score 69 fantasy points with the Packers. That makes him a valuable No. 2 RB for this squad.

Chris Carson

Reach Pick

You must have had an inside source when making the decision to select Carson with the 14th pick in the 6th round, about 24 picks earlier than his ADP of 108. Then again, you could be onto something? Projected to score 63 fantasy points this season with the Seahawks, he seems set to surpass his rookie year when he carried 49 times for 208 yards over 4 games, posting 40 fantasy points. According to projected points, Carson will slot in as the No. 3 RB for Neemo to begin the season.

Draft Notes

Neemo got things started at the kicker position, taking Stephen Gostkowski at No. 112 overall as the first K off the draft board. Seven more kickers were snatched up in the subsequent round.

Week 8 will bring on a case of the Bye Week Blues for Neemo, as they have three players on a bye (Dak Prescott, Corey Davis, and Austin Hooper). Luckily, Redarmy76, your Week 8 opponent, will be facing a similar quandary with three players (Keenan Allen, Dan Bailey, and Cole Beasley) getting the week off.

With a second-half strength of schedule that rates as the 4th-easiest based on projected records, Neemo have one of the best schedules late in the season in HTGTH vs. GNRevo 10. Even so, for the season as a whole, Neemo should expect a fairly balanced schedule ranked as the 6th toughest.

In spite of openings at RB and TE in the 5th round, Neemo selected WR Corey Davis with the 57th pick, filling the WR/RB/TE flex position rather than a position of greater importance.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, i dont know who ty montgomery is but 5 rounds after his 'projection' seems a good pick. Nice steal

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

My team is projected to go 12-1. I don’t see that happening. I like my team but 12-1 is crazy. My WRs could be a potential weak spot. FlashFlood is headed for a perfect season according to the prognosticators. Of course all of these projections are assuming perfect health and whether you have backups at all positions currently. Redarmy76 was projected to go 9-4 until his kicker got cut, now he’s at 1-12 until he makes a move.

Speaking of making moves. There are a few managers that haven’t signed in yet. FlashFlood and buzzsaw. I didn’t have time to poll everyone to see if they were down for another season so all teams were auto renewed. I hope all participate but I have manually filled in lineups in case of injuries the past few years to avoid unfair advantages. Good luck all!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Good opening weekend. Mahommes looks legit. Saquon Barkley probably will be really good, however the Giants OL was terrible the 1st half. Didn't see any stunners overall, watched a decent amount for opening weekend. Takes me a lil while to get into the swing of it. (Was cold & rainy here, so good binge/couch/TV weather).

Great game with GB & Chicago!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, i dont know who ty montgomery is but 5 rounds after his 'projection' seems a good pick. Nice steal

He was the Packers #1 WR turned RB.

But they drafted 3 RBs in 2017 and he'll be either 2 or 3 on the depth chart moving forward.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I got rocked by 55 to Neemo week 1, then turnaround and lose to RedArmy by a narrow .51

F'in Dallas D scoring 12 points Sunday night, wth

Although, in looking at it my D Arizona got beat 34-0. So goes my draft theory of not worrying much about defense.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Shit...I thought I had the game tonight...but Brees was a couple points shy...too bad I left about 15 points on the bench

Bit of a log jam at 2nd place now

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I know we got some Chicago fans on here. Pretty cool I see they're playing on Thanksgiving!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I know we got some Chicago fans on here. Pretty cool I see they're playing on Thanksgiving!

Yup...although without Trubisky they are quite as exciting.

Board footer