You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: US Politics Thread

Aussie wrote:

I looked at this from an outsiders perspective and cynically thought given the timing and the individuals it was sent to, it looked like a false flag designed to impact the mid terms.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I looked at this from an outsiders perspective and cynically thought given the timing and the individuals it was sent to, it looked like a false flag designed to impact the mid terms.

Yep.  Amazing that none of them actually went off...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Explosives have been sent to the following:

Barack Obama
Bill/Hillary Clinton
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Eric Holder
George Soros
John Brennan (CNN)
Maxine Waters

Terrifying.

Of course it's sheer coincidence that these are all the same people Trump constantly refers to as enemies of our country, either directly or indirectly. But yea sure, "both sides." roll

What a day for the Trump fanatics...congrats. I hope the FBI catches this terrorist or terrorists and put them in jail for life.

Also the DOW gave up all its gains for the year.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

2012 republican: I’m so mad about the deficit!!!

2018 republican: -shrug-

Bush = Shrug

Obama = Outrage

Trump = Shrug

Billions in welfare for farmers because of Trump's idiotic tariffs = shrug

There's nothing fiscally conservative about the GOP and there never has been in my adult life. It's nothing but lip service. They are prepared to burn everything down in order to keep their tax cuts for the rich. "Entitlements" are next says the deficit hawks, "we don't have any choice" they say...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Anyway, want to discuss a real issue? How about that a de facto citizen was cut into little pieces and the US government is covering for the known perpetrators - despite promising they'd take swift action against them.

Jamal Khashoggi was brutally murdered and absolutely nothing will be done about it.

Yet another case where Trump not only looks weak, but frankly complicit...

buzzsaw wrote:

What?  That's outrageous!  Almost as bad as allowing American citizens to be killed at an embassy...

When are you guys going to figure out that both sides are guilty of the same shit while you keep pretending these things are one sided?

^^^^
Ignore this little fascist apologist and cheap whataboutism disciple masquerading behind the "both sides" bullshit...what an absolute joke. Pointing fingers and repeating conspiracy theories while people get chopped into little pieces. Way to go...

buzzsaw wrote:

Until you figure out both sides are the issue, there is no common ground.

Notice the pivot? And no answer, just a dodge to hedge for Trump.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Yes, I am hedging for a guy I voted against.  What a pathetic fool you are.  Come with an original thought sometime.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I guess the Secret Service and the FBI were in on it too, huh?

What's wrong with the pair of you. Have some decency for Christ's sake.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Since the tool clearly can't read...I agreed with someone else's statement.  Since the democrats have no issues rigging their own primary, it's their own fault that they can't be trusted.  No democratic supporter has any claim to decency I'm afraid.  You made your own bed...

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

I quoted both of you and used the word ”pair” for a reason.

10 people have been sent functional pipebombs. You honestly don’t take issue with any of that? It’s domestic terrorism.

This really isn’t some party issue either. You’re not picking one side over another by merely acknowledging that sending explosives with an intent to murder political opponents is fucked up.

But if your first thought when something like this happens is a wild conspiracy theory then I can’t help you - nor you me.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

I quoted both of you and used the word ”pair” for a reason.

10 people have been sent functional pipebombs. You honestly don’t take issue with any of that? It’s domestic terrorism.

This really isn’t some party issue either. You’re not picking one side over another by merely acknowledging that sending explosives with an intent to murder political opponents is fucked up.

But if your first thought when something like this happens is a wild conspiracy theory then I can’t help you - nor you me.

Who thinks sending pipe bombs to anyone is ok?  You've said this, BigBri has said this.

Who?

It's fucking horrible.  The FBI should find those responsible and punish them to the full extent of the law.  I don't think you're going to find anyone who disagrees with this.

I personally think the likelihood that this is some progressive slapping on "Get R Done" stickers and spelling like a retard is a jab at a stereotype of red neck Trumpkins, is worth considering.  I don't think the bomber is incapable of spelling "Florida" or the various other mistakes we've been made aware of.  But it could just as easily be some Alt Right crazy like the dipshit who shot up a pizza parlor. 

We have no idea yet who is behind this or why. 

But to blame Trump for this shit is laugh out loud hysterical.  Who do we blame for the "ricin" scare a couple weeks ago?  Who gets blamed for the guy who shot up congress and wounded Scalise?

We've had every level of the Democratic party call Trump an illegitimate president.  A fascist.  A nazi.  CNN and MSNBC still spend a couple hours a week talking about Trump working with Putin.  Fuck, PaSnow just lowered the IQ of the forum a few days ago when he said he thought Melania was a KBG operative.  SLC is still posting here after spending years on how 9/11 was a Republican inside job. 

Despite all of this hysteria, and don't think I've forgotten the idiots who were focused on Benghazi or Obama's birth certificate, we're supposed to believe Trump is responsible for this?  He's come out against it, he's assigned the FBI to look into it.  He's called for unity. 

Polluxlm got ridiculed for his conspiracy theories.  Why do we allow others to parade their own partisan nonsense?

Now excuse me while I go watch more videos of Antifa beating up old men and hitting people in the head with bike locks.

Board footer