You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-w … 35262.html

I cannot honestly tell if there's something in there he doesn't want people to see or he's just being defiant.

I'm leaning toward that there's something in there he really doesn't want us to see...is it possible that he's receiving refunds from the federal government due to his gaming of the accounting and shuffling money around.

Do you have to disclose who you're getting millions of dollars in loans from? I imagine there are some pretty easy ways to write off items that you purchase with the loan money.

I can just see him finding every loophole he can find...which isn't illegal, but it could be embarrassing. His supporters are comprised significantly of blue collar workers. I just wonder how they would feel knowing he's writing off more money each year than any of them will make in a life time.

It's already pretty clear that Trump has declared bankruptcy multiple times...I think Pa may be on to something. Declare bankruptcy every so often, and carry over losses for 20 years could embarrass him on so many angles.

1) It'll confirm from Trump himself that he's declared bankruptcy multiple times despite disputing this fact on many occasions.

2) It'll shed some light on why/how he plays his little game.

3) It'll expose motives...why declare bankruptcy if you're a successful businessman? It's either he truly is a failure OR he does it to avoid paying taxes and vendors/labor/whoever.

Again, none of this stuff is exactly new but it will shed some new light on some things. It may not cost him his base...but it will cost him independents.

Did ya see him throwing a temper tantrum on Costa today? I love watching him become unhinged.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

13 people dead (including a sheriff's sergeant and the gunman) after a mass shooting in a bar in Thousand Oaks, California.

Before anyone can get a jab in: the assailant in this case was reportedly of Middle Eastern descent. So it's free-for-all.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

13 people dead (including a sheriff's sergeant and the gunman) after a mass shooting in a bar in Thousand Oaks, California.

Before anyone can get a jab in: the assailant in this case was reportedly of Middle Eastern descent. So it's free-for-all.

Haven’t heard that. I figured it was an angry white guy.

CSS 2.0

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Actually, scratch that. Law enforcement has now confirmed the shooter was a heavily tattooed white male. Quelle surprise.

This has gone from a domestic terrorist attack to just another statistic...

Ian David Long is (was) his name. 28-years old. Veteran.

Who gives a shit anyway?

CSS 2.0

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Jim Acosta of CNN has been banned by the WH from attending press briefings, anybody want to talk about that? Any takers.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Jim Acosta of CNN has been banned by the WH from attending press briefings, anybody want to talk about that? Any takers.

I think Trump is doing desperate things to seem strong when right now he appears the weakest he’s looked since he became president.

He knows the anal probe he’s about to receive and he’s trying to threaten anyone who might be so inclined.

The Dems in the House seem so inclined.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Not only that, but the White House used doctored footage (via InfoWars) to claim that Acosta assaulted the intern.

Who ya going to believe, the doctored video we put up on Twitter or your lyin' eyes?

The whole thing is ridiculous, but it's also an attack on the press and freedom of speech. The fascist shuts down questions, then lies about what happens and puts up false evidence to justify his outrage. It's some real banana republic shit for sure.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Yeah, the presidents guilty as shit of Treason and lashed out at reporters after his aides pleaded with him not to have another moronic presser. Seems simple really.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

My god....the more races i study....the more i see women winning...all over!

God damn hell has no fury like a woman’s scorn

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Over 100 women headed to Congress ^^

Board footer