You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

The subject was changed to Axl because Trump is in fact wrong about what he's tweeting in regards to those fires. It's also a horrible thing to tweet, considering the loss (human, property and nature) and a completely deranged thing to do if you're the POTUS.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

So let me get this straight...Republicans want the counting in Florida to stop where they’re ahead but continue counting in Arizona where they’re behind. 

These are the kinds of inconsistencies that keep me from voting for the conservatives.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

So let me get this straight...Republicans want the counting in Florida to stop where they’re ahead but continue counting in Arizona where they’re behind. 

These are the kinds of inconsistencies that keep me from voting for the conservatives.

Looks like they are about to call the senate race in AZ for the democrat....

What was that about Trump declaring victory last Wednesday?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Today I saw a pic of some students in Wisconsin doing the Nazi salute. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? Those kids and their parents needs their asses beat.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I have a suggestion for Republicans...just ask the gov to stop counting votes as soon as you take the lead.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Costa has his press credentials revoked and a judge is awarding them back.

Where were all the self proclaimed constitutional scholars here?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Did he really just tweet this?  (Schitt)

#BeBest #StopBullying #Fail

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Our president has the mentality and intellect of a fifth-grader.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Our president has the mentality and intellect of a fifth-grader.

It’s getting pretty undeniable and indefensible.

I also believe Trump is a great example of white privilege. Who else could get away with such poor behavior through out his whole life?

Who else could be so stupid and make it this far? He inherits his fathers money and fumbles his way through life.

Remember...his whole movement into politics started with the assertion that Obama wasn’t a US citizen. Those people who bought that without any evidence are his base.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Lol. Stupid Ivanka used her personal email often to discuss WH business. Lock Her Up!!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politi … 2F%2Fwww.c

I guarantee you this barely becomes a story because something even more stupid happens tomorrow.

Board footer