You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Avenged Sevenfold's album has leaked

Saikin wrote:

Haven't heard it yet, i'm working on downloading it now. 

Pm me.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

I was psyched about this album after hearing 'Almost Easy.' Sadly, alot of the song are quite boring. Kinda pissed me off, there are maybe 3 good songs on the album, the rest are unimaginative and boring, just boring.

sad

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I suggest you listen to it again.  You honestly can't tell me there is no creativity here.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

This album fucking kicks ass. 

Lost is my new favorite A7X song.

Robman

Robman wrote:

I will listen to it again later, but I still think some of the tracks are ptetty boring.

Robman

Robman wrote:

listening to it again a couple times, this album rocks, at least the first 5 tracks so far.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I haven't even got thru it yet. These songs are draining and will take several forced listens before I start to enjoy them. The over-drumming cheese seems to have been replaced by organ cheese.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Brompton Cocktail is a pretty good song. I'm digging it. I haven't listened to the other tracks enough though.. One of my friends asked me to listen to it since she is a fan and wanted to know whatI thought of it. She is pretty high on it. After I listen more I'll post more on what I think.

Robman

Robman wrote:

Got it today, and after listening again, its a great album. Afterlife is a great track.

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

I think they are complete shit.
I've tried multiple times to get into this band, and it never happens. Downloaded this new record, giving them one last chance, three songs into it, I deleted it.

Board footer