You are not logged in. Please register or login.

feelingblue
 Rep: 0 

Re: Guns N' Roses tour to continue through 2017(and beyond)

feelingblue wrote:

Getting ready for the big show!

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Seeing other websites speculating of some new release 2019.

Not sure what to make of it but an interesting suggestion was recording all the covers in studio and throwing in a few Chinese leftovers dusted off by slash and duff. Rumours there are vaults of Paul Huge masterworks ready to go.

Not sure how I feel about more covers and personallly i don’t think the world needs a studio version of “I feel good” by GN’R or “Black hole sun” for that matter.

Wichita lineman and The Seeker would be badass tho - those work well and would be nice to have studio versions of those.

New Guns compositions is what I really crave though. Live album I wouldn’t complain about but let the focus be on new stuff primarily

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

If they do record covers, it would be very fitting. In a way, the reunion tour has been about them rediscovering what they like about music, and each other.

I'll take anything that gets them feeling better about their friendship and that builds upon the GNR legacy. We've had silence for way too long.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

I like the covers plus a few Chinese Era tracks idea. Hell, as long as it includes stuff from that era I’d take any thing. So long since we got Chinese.

Seems like forever, and a day...

Board footer