You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

This Roger Stone arrest is very weak. More heavy handed moves with no real meat on the bone.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This Roger Stone arrest is very weak. More heavy handed moves with no real meat on the bone.

What?? He's IT. He is the WHALE in this.  HE, reached out to russian hackers, and GOT the ILLEGALLY OBTAINED HACKED EMAILS from Russians. He even ANNOUNCED it was going to happen.

HE IS IT!!  He is collusion. He is Treason. He is the connection between Russia >>  Donald Trumps Campaign.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

The guy even SAID big dirt on Hillary will be coming. He's the one who obtained & orchestrated all this. Trumps gonna start shitting & I bet something crazy happens soon.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

The guy even SAID big dirt on Hillary will be coming. He's the one who obtained & orchestrated all this. Trumps gonna start shitting & I bet something crazy happens soon.

None of that is mentioned in the indictment.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Nothing happens soon. This took 2 years.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/clinton-c … email-hack

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/03/misre … rescience/

On August 8th, Roger Stone, a longtime Trump political advisor and self-proclaimed political dirty trickster, boasts in his speech that he has communicated with Assange and that more documents would be coming, including an October surprise. In the middle of August, he also communicates with the Russian cut out Guccifer 2.0 and authors a Breitbart piece denying Guccifer’s links to Russian intelligence.

Then later, in August, Stone does something truly remarkable when he predicts that John Podesta’s personal emails will soon be published. “Trust me,” he says, “it will soon be Podesta’s time in the barrel. #crookedHillary.” In the weeks that follow, Stone shows remarkable prescience. “I have total confidence that WikiLeaks and my hero Julian Assange will educate the American people soon,” he says, #LockHerUp.” “Payload coming,” he predicts and two days later it does.

WikiLeaks releases its first batch of Podesta emails. The release of John Podesta’s emails would then continue on a daily basis, up until the election. On Election Day in November, Donald Trump wins. …

Is it a coincidence that Roger Stone predicted that John Podesta would be a victim of a Russian hack and have his private emails published and did so even before Mr. Podesta himself was fully aware that his private emails would be exposed?

Stone_3okt.png

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/clinton-c … email-hack

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/03/misre … rescience/

On August 8th, Roger Stone, a longtime Trump political advisor and self-proclaimed political dirty trickster, boasts in his speech that he has communicated with Assange and that more documents would be coming, including an October surprise. In the middle of August, he also communicates with the Russian cut out Guccifer 2.0 and authors a Breitbart piece denying Guccifer’s links to Russian intelligence.

Then later, in August, Stone does something truly remarkable when he predicts that John Podesta’s personal emails will soon be published. “Trust me,” he says, “it will soon be Podesta’s time in the barrel. #crookedHillary.” In the weeks that follow, Stone shows remarkable prescience. “I have total confidence that WikiLeaks and my hero Julian Assange will educate the American people soon,” he says, #LockHerUp.” “Payload coming,” he predicts and two days later it does.

WikiLeaks releases its first batch of Podesta emails. The release of John Podesta’s emails would then continue on a daily basis, up until the election. On Election Day in November, Donald Trump wins. …

Is it a coincidence that Roger Stone predicted that John Podesta would be a victim of a Russian hack and have his private emails published and did so even before Mr. Podesta himself was fully aware that his private emails would be exposed?

http://fysikkmannen.bloggnorge.com/file … e_3okt.png

It's ALL ugly and Hillary's involvement doesn't exonerate anyone.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

10 minutes of "Nothing to do with the president" lol

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

This weekends going to be interesting. Keep an eye on it. 'Saturday Night Massacre' has potential. Also seems coincidental (retaliatory) this raid occured while the FBI was part of the non-paid shutdown. Almost a statement. Plus LaGuardia shutting down. Todays a mess for Trump & he is angry.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Board footer