You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 197 

Re: Podcasts

PaSnow wrote:

Does anyone here listen to podcasts alot, or follow any?

I keep hearing about it, and would like to check a few out, but not sure what. Not really looking for rock unless theres any great ones you'd rec. Just want casual/easy listening & to be entertained.  Mostly tho, where do you search for & find any?  Is there like a directory site of them, or just referrals & friends etc.

Neemo
 Rep: 480 

Neemo wrote:

The ongoing history of new music by alan cross is fun...its part doc, part music, and its topic by artist

https://edge.ca/show/the-ongoing-history-of-new-music/

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Me and my friends do a podcast every once in awhile! wink

PaSnow
 Rep: 197 

PaSnow wrote:

Thanks Neemo, I listened to the Bush/Gavin Rossdale. It was good, never a huge fan of his but it stood out as interesting & he seemed pretty down to earth. To his credit he never seemed to struggle with not being any more than he really is (a guy who put out a decent album or so, with some hits). I'll have to check out more, but just not sure how/when to fit them into my schedule (Fri, Sat nights,  or at the gym etc). I suppose I DL them from Google Play or Pandora has a podcasts section now.

Me_Wise, it's ok, kinda hate too much of the joking around/inside jokes part. Gets offsubject & just sounds like a coupla college buds shooting the sh!t. Might have got better by the 3rd one, just try your best to eliminate that imho, be a bit more on script/professional. IMHO at least, keep it up tho if thats what your into.

Board footer