You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

Re: 2019 tour date announced

dalethirsty wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

And the new music dance has been going on since 1994! They just took a break on November 23rd 2008. If you recall, axl was pimping “ the second half of Chinese” in the chats of December 2008 with “same bat time same bat channel” quote. Instead of a year, it has now been a decade! Honestly, it is unbelievably illogical that ANY of us waste our breath and energy on this issue.

it's even crazier that the same "2nd half of chinese" is still being touted in articles about the band.

"I've heard some magnificent stuff that Axl has -- really cool stuff he's been working on," McKagan said last month. "So I'm excited about the possibilities with that, of course. I don't mean to get anybody rabid. Our day will happen when it happens, that's for sure."

axl had a few days of creative output in the late 90s and other than a collab with bugs bunny, hasn't done shit since.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Well, the one interesting thing is they will need a new name for this tour...so there is something to look forward to I guess.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I still haven't seen them live since the reunion ...

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Slash just said they are doing a “small” tour in October, the said some more nonsense about a hypothetical record.

Facio
 Rep: 0 

Facio wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Slash just said very nice things about rangefinder binoculars and they are doing a “small” tour in October, the said some more nonsense about a hypothetical record.

Can Slash even be trusted to bring the correct informations at this point? haha

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

lol. One show, and its a concert of about my 10 most hated bands on the bill. Seriously, I don't think I could've planned a worse lineup.

If it were closer I'd consider it, and just go at about 9 o'clock at night to see Guns. Have a good time if any of you go.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Honestly, it is unbelievably illogical that ANY of us waste our breath and energy on this issue.

lol, I get a kick out of occasionally telling people I post on or read someones OT story on a message board, sometimes adding in "a guns n roses message board I go to".  They almost stare at me like 'There's Guns n Roses message boards??..... Why?'

johndivney wrote:

How many therapists have you burned through so far?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

So Slash says in one interview earlier, that material is being shared around for a new Guns album, and then in the latest interview, he says nothing has been done.

I’m calling it now, we’re never getting a new album. I hope I’m wrong though

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

How many therapists have you burned through so far?

Do u mean that sarcastically or are you saying its weird i tell people i post on message boards?

Board footer