You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is winning so much it is crazy. How about this Avennati clown. A star to MSNBC and CNN this clown has totally imploded. Hahaha, Teflon Don cannot be taken down.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Charlie Sheen was "winning" for a long time too.  Things didn't end well for him.  Don is sleazy for sure, but so are all politicians so it's an interesting situation.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is winning so much it is crazy. How about this Avennati clown. A star to MSNBC and CNN this clown has totally imploded. Hahaha, Teflon Don cannot be taken down.

It’s easy to see everything as a win for trump isn’t it?

Literally everything...

You’re so drunk on the kool aid that I’m surprised you can walk.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Poor Trumpy....he’s always treated so unfairly....it appears he’s been under IRS audit since he was 16. You know...right around the age that he got that small loan of $1 million from his Dad.

We will never see his tax returns because he’s still dealing with audit. Audit vs Trump - Trump vs audit.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Poor Trumpy....he’s always treated so unfairly....it appears he’s been under IRS audit since he was 16. You know...right around the age that he got that small loan of $1 million from his Dad.

We will never see his tax returns because he’s still dealing with audit. Audit vs Trump - Trump vs audit.

Tax returns are overrated. I have no desire to see his, yours, or any Democrat. IMO, that is very personal information and not meant for public consumption.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Tax returns are overrated. I have no desire to see his, yours, or any Democrat. IMO, that is very personal information and not meant for public consumption.

Even though it was a fairly standard practice?

Hell...your crowd belly ached over Obama’s birth certificate and got him to show it.

It’s just funny how up is down and down is up with you Trumpers.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Even though it was a fairly standard practice?

Hell...your crowd belly ached over Obama’s birth certificate and got him to show it.

It’s just funny how up is down and down is up with you Trumpers.

Lol, a birth certificate is maybe one is the easiest things ever to make appear. Barack doesn’t know where he was born either and aren’t both of his parents dead? I don’t know why it was common practice. It would be one thing if a panel could review it, but the Dems leak every fvcking thing you can’t keep anything classified.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Now everyone is busting Bernie Sanders balls to release his taxes because he never did in 2016. WHO CARES. We know he is rich too.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Now everyone is busting Bernie Sanders balls to release his taxes because he never did in 2016. WHO CARES. We know he is rich too.

I think the biggest reason trump doesn’t want to show his taxes is because he doesn’t want people to see that he makes far, far less than he claims. It would also expose his many business failures and bankruptcies.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Ideally I'd love to see everyone in office not only have to release their tax returns, but also have to account for every penny of income while they've been in office.  A lot more people come out of politics rich than go into it, yet nobody ever looks in to why that is. Anything that will show the mitch's of the world that the politicians they love are every bit as shady as the Don is.

Board footer