You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

I hope it comes out some day that while rigging the democratic nomination, Hillary arranged for trump to win the republican nomination to assure her victory.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I hope it comes out some day that while rigging the democratic nomination, Hillary arranged for trump to win the republican nomination to assure her victory.

Wouldn't surprise me if something along those lines were true, an unwritten agreement of sorts. TBH I always felt maybe he didn't like the Bush's and wanted to knock Jeb outta there, or maybe he was buds with Chris Christie & wanted to assist him in paving the way to the top, when the plan went a bit awry & Trump just took control. Being friends/assisting the Clintons is also part of those theories as well.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

3.2%..... can’t attack trump on the economy that is for sure.

I won’t argue that. In my business nowadays, we need other businesses to be doing well. I hope that continues. I need it to.

BUT

Almost every other number in that first quarter report was troubling.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That is an interesting theory...and I wouldn't put it passed her. I guess I'll never be sure what was in it for Wasserman-Schultz and others who were manipulating this process. Why bother helping Clinton by breaking/bending/changing rules in her favor?

I haven't looked it up...but I don't recall when the super delegates were implemented. I could easily see it being implemented purely bc of what she experienced during the Democratic Primary process of 2008. A young, energetic candidate who was sincere and optimistic. Hillary's message was always ho-hum, we'll get it done probably.

I remember when Hillary was asked what her campaign's message was about and it was rambling, and directionless. She ended up speaking for 90 seconds on a question that should have taken 2-3 sentences to answer.

Man she was awful at this...even Bill would get his hands dirty in the trenches.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I haven't looked it up...but I don't recall when the super delegates were implemented. I could easily see it being implemented purely bc of what she experienced during the Democratic Primary process of 2008. A young, energetic candidate who was sincere and optimistic. Hillary's message was always ho-hum, we'll get it done probably.

I thought it went back to 1980, something with Ted Kennedy ran against Carter?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

3.2%..... can’t attack trump on the economy that is for sure.

I won’t argue that. In my business nowadays, we need other businesses to be doing well. I hope that continues. I need it to.

BUT

Almost every other number in that first quarter report was troubling.

You mean like the deficit increasing at a 77% click?

Yea that won’t come back to haunt us.

Where are all those fiscal conservatives right now? They’ve got people who live paycheck to paycheck cheering about unemployment rates and stock market gains.

Fucking befuddled!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Isn’t it funny to see someone become a complete caricature?

Yea...kinda like when a self-proclaimed constitutional scholar preaches to us about the electoral college and various other aspects regarding presidential powers but seems to have skipped chapter 1...otherwise known as the first amendment.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

**ATTN FLAGG, CONSPIRACY POST**

This NRA thing is gettin wierd.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Crazy liberals with their conspiracies....

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Where are all those fiscal conservatives right now?

(Don't expect an answer)

They'll show back up once a Democrat is elected and their base won't even bat an eye.

Board footer