You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

He and the GOP are continually eroding it, you know that.

There’s a whole website that tracks it. https://www.cbpp.org/sabotage-watch-tra … ne-the-aca

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if Obamacare hadn't been forced through.  Sorry, that's all on Obama and the Dems, even if things happened afterwards that they didn't do.  They screwed it up big time, which opened the door to whatever happened next. 

This is what happens when politics becomes all about winning instead of doing what's best for the people.  There's no attempt at compromise, so we all pay the price.

because healthcare is about....letting Americans die...because....the invisible hand???

Funny you should be worried about letting Americans die given the last administration's decision making.  Didt Obama have an American citizen killed?  And we all kno about Bengazi, right?

People are dying mitch.  They can't afford to go to the doctor or choose to put off doing so until it's too late because of Obamacare's high deductible plans.  Can you think anything out before posting instead of just posting irrational, emotional half-thoughts?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

It can't be debated? Sure it can. I WAS in the journalism industry. Nearly all my close friends lost their jobs. And of course tens of thousands of others.

See how easy that was.

“Most”

Americans saving rates are plummeting, at about 3% now. Americans’ debt is rising, it hit a record this year. Health care premiums are up for virtually everyone, and that is a result of Trump. That’s off he top of my head.

Wages are up. Unemployment is the lowest it has been in our lifetime. Stock market is the best it has ever been. Now, I can’t speak for the savers vs spenders. But if more people are working and wages are going up, it’s hard to say most people are doing worse. Our health care system has been a scam for decades. That didn’t change with Trump. It is because of Obama care my rate went from $180 per month for the best ins and low deductible  to $425 per month for a mid tier package with a crazy high deductible.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if Obamacare hadn't been forced through.  Sorry, that's all on Obama and the Dems, even if things happened afterwards that they didn't do.  They screwed it up big time, which opened the door to whatever happened next. 

This is what happens when politics becomes all about winning instead of doing what's best for the people.  There's no attempt at compromise, so we all pay the price.

because healthcare is about....letting Americans die...because....the invisible hand???

Funny you should be worried about letting Americans die given the last administration's decision making.  Didt Obama have an American citizen killed?  And we all kno about Bengazi, right?

People are dying mitch.  They can't afford to go to the doctor or choose to put off doing so until it's too late because of Obamacare's high deductible plans.  Can you think anything out before posting instead of just posting irrational, emotional half-thoughts?

Uh...uh-buh....buh...uh—buh..........BENGHAZI!?!?!?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Most of America is better off than they were 4 years ago. This can’t be debated. Of course our economy is a house of cards that could fall at any moment.

Their perception might be that...but most metrics regarding the economy say they’re losing ground.

They just feel better about it. Like you. You’re all emboldened now but you’re still losing ground.

That’s why i laugh myself to sleep at night. Bc you’re hurting yourself but it’s more important to havecthis POS as president throwing daily temper tantrums than it is to be in reality

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wait, wait.  Healthcare premiums are up as a result of Trump?  That's an interesting take.

Sorry they are...i know you don’t acknowledge what Obama did for the economy...you have a short memory on that....

But man do you remember the history of insurance...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

2019 will be the biggest year in the history of my small company which I started in 2004.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wait, wait.  Healthcare premiums are up as a result of Trump?  That's an interesting take.

Sorry they are...i know you don’t acknowledge what Obama did for the economy...you have a short memory on that....

But man do you remember the history of insurance...

Far better than you apparently.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Uh...uh-buh....buh...uh—buh..........BENGHAZI!?!?!?

So no, emotional response is all you got.

You're so much like trump.  How ironic.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Most of America is better off than they were 4 years ago. This can’t be debated. Of course our economy is a house of cards that could fall at any moment.

Their perception might be that...but most metrics regarding the economy say they’re losing ground.

They just feel better about it. Like you. You’re all emboldened now but you’re still losing ground.

That’s why i laugh myself to sleep at night. Bc you’re hurting yourself but it’s more important to havecthis POS as president throwing daily temper tantrums than it is to be in reality

I'm infinitely better off than I was.  Personal decisions make a difference. If you make poor ones, your odds of success are lower than if you make good ones.  But go ahead and blame trump for everything because God knows everything was awesome until 3 years ago...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles … eal-estate

No Taxes Taxes. Article about real estate moguls paying $0 in taxes.

Board footer