You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Smoking Guns wrote:

Tormund and Sam will be back.

Was sad Snow didn’t show more affection towards Ghost.

Dany looks so beaten. Will Gendry outfit Drogon with Armor?

Cersei is such a good villain. Why does Tyrion keep thinking he can talk to her. Also she, Cersei, could have killed all of Dany’s Folks right then. But she chose not to.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I think Euron will turn his back on Cersei when he figures the baby isn’t his. Tyrion mentioning it should be the clue that the baby pre dates Euron and Cersei fucking.

Then I think Jaime will save her bit then get killed himself.

I reckon Jon has to kill Dany in the end. Her madness will spiral out of control. He ends up as king but hates it, maybe hands it over to Sansa?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So is Jon going to be forced to kill Dany?

What the hell is Bran up to?  The time travel moment from season 6 hasn’t paid off yet, in fact, none of Bran’s plot has affected the overall story yet.

My tinfoil hat theory is the golden company betrays Cersei for Jon once it gets out who he is. This drives both Dany and Cersei over the edge, and he has to put them both down to save the realm.

A Private Eye

Remind me of the time travel moment?

Next weeks preview looks like Tyrion sees or finds something significant in the throne room at Dragonstone?

Randall Flagg

A Private Eye wrote:

Next weeks preview looks like Tyrion sees or finds something significant in the throne room at Dragonstone?

There’s been 2. When Bran puts “Hold the door” into Hodor, and when he yells at Ned during the tower of joy scene.

I suspect Bran is the one who made Aerys repeatedly yell “Burn them all” too.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

There’s been 2. When Bran puts “Hold the door” into Hodor, and when he yells at Ned during the tower of joy scene.

But can’t you consider all his flash backs as time travel then?

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

But can’t you consider all his flash backs as time travel then?

I’m making a distinction between observing and interacting/changing.

A Private Eye

From the show perpective probably nothing. It likely has more significance in the books. With 2 eps to go I’d be surprised if those two moments were key in and of themselves.

I guess Tower of Joy was to emphasise that his flashbacks were more than just that and he could actively alter events. Which then led us to the Hodor death/reveal.

Brans arc (in the show) to me has seemed more linked to the Night King than anything else. With the NK gone it may be that Brans arc is also largely concluded?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I loved tonight’s episode. incredibly well-written.

Is this a joke?

Randall Flagg

esoterica wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I loved tonight’s episode. incredibly well-written.

Is this a joke?

I laughed out loud at this

Board footer