You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

And just those casually watching like me, Mexico gets is. Props to Mexico for working to get a deal. Let us remember who our Allies are. Canada, Mexico, UK, etc.... China, NK, Russia, they don’t want to compromise at all. Mexico comes to the table and we get shit done. More countries need to act like Mexico and follow their example.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump may go down as the best president since Ronald Reagan. So much fvcking winning.

Why don’t you or any of those Deep South states complain about the deficit anymore? Reagan and Trump have that both in common.

Do you know why you don’t care anymore? Because you’re totally full of shit.

If you think coming to an agreement with Mexico that looks pretty much like the one it replaced then you go MAGA it up.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump may go down as the best president since Ronald Reagan. So much fvcking winning.

Why don’t you or any of those Deep South states complain about the deficit anymore? Reagan and Trump have that both in common.

Do you know why you don’t care anymore? Because you’re totally full of shit.

If you think coming to an agreement with Mexico that looks pretty much like the one it replaced then you go MAGA it up.

Lol... I am partially full of shit. But we do need to work out the trade issue with China and keep this economy going. They are going to lower rates soon (they raised them too fast to begin with) and that will help. But need a deal with China. Overall Trump had a decent week

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Conway possibly to be fired, Sarah Sanders leaving at the end of the month.

This is hilarious. No one will be left.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^ Sanders needs to face the media & defend that Stephanopolous interview. That thing was abysmal.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I heard on the news Sarah Hucks hadn't held a press conference for 90 days??  How is that even possible??  They were held daily for decades.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I heard on the news Sarah Hucks hadn't held a press conference for 90 days??  How is that even possible??  They were held daily for decades.

This is all normal right?

His supporters don’t care as long as we keep killing immigrants at the border.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump won’t fire Conway over actual violations and recommendations by a nonpartisan watch dog group.

What was all that about Hillary again? Oh that’s right it was a complete farce to taint her image.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw so many stones.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Dumpster Fire. Either a Republican enlists themselves into the primary or a 3rd party candidate runs, but Trumps on his way downhill quick. The Trump circus is over, even Republicans bailed on him & aren't going to vote for this reject again.

Also, what are your thoughts on the rumor he's getting indicted & locked up once he leaves office? (ie. The crime has been committed.)  Think its true, and if so do Jr, Ivanka & Jared go with him?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Dumpster Fire. Either a Republican enlists themselves into the primary or a 3rd party candidate runs, but Trumps on his way downhill quick. The Trump circus is over, even Republicans bailed on him & aren't going to vote for this reject again.

Also, what are your thoughts on the rumor he's getting indicted & locked up once he leaves office? (ie. The crime has been committed.)  Think its true, and if so do Jr, Ivanka & Jared go with him?

The thing that scares me about all of this is I really have no idea where this is heading. Nixon actually quit before the humiliation. The strange thing is that there really is no Republican Party right now. It's just Trump and you're either with him or your against him.

His administration is disorganized and filled with yes men. He doesn't care about rules. He's a massive fraud and conman. The only thing he's accomplished is the tax cut that basically helped the rich get richer. Yea...you have the small guy who seems happy with his paltry extra $300 and doesn't seem to mind that everything the federal government does is being put on a credit card.

I mean jesus christ...why does the guy have to go in front of cameras and say things like, 'I'm the best president ever,' or 'I've done more than any president has ever done.'? Why is it cool to make fun of the disabled and to take advantage of the weak? Why is it awesome to treat migrants like they're less than human?

He speaks incoherently...he embarrasses himself hourly.

As far as people actually getting locked up? I'll believe it when I see it. The last thing I'd want is for him to be some sort of martyr. He deserves a lot of consequences but can you imagine the shit show and the circus the pursuit of justice would be on him? It would make the OJ trial seem like a kiddy stuff.

The man is a shallow, petty bully. The biggest punishment would be for him to lose the election and suffer the humiliation of handing the reins back. I can only imagine what he is willing to do this time to keep his power this time. How dirty he will fight, the tactics he will utilize...it's scary.

Board footer