You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

@paSnow.

What repsonse would have satisfied  you?

https://youtu.be/yWjQ1ZZYZcU

Wtf? How is that in anyway related to what happened yesterday?

I'm out. You can't even have a real unbiased conversation.  Asolutely deluded.

Itz a metaphor. It meant act fucking Presidential not like an orange orangatang that speaks incoherent english and makes things up as he goes along.

Even Rex Tillerson called him a fucking moron. His own appointee. That is who you chose to send us to war. His own picks call him a fucking moron.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

@paSnow.

What repsonse would have satisfied  you?

In all honesty, something along the lines of "We are aware of the incident involving our US drone, and it is our belief that it was flying above international waters. While we are at this moment still verifying this info, via GPS and radar records, I have also been meeting with top WH and military actions are deemed necessary"

Not, "Iran made a big mistake baby!  BOMBS AWAY!!! Wooo hoooooo"

In all honesty that is pretty much what he said except he claims proof of location (which I have doubts on until evidence is produced).

I guess y'all hear what ya wanna.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Final word.

I meant nothing personal to any individual. I had a tooth pulled a few days ago and developed dry socket. I'm in agony and haven't slept in 42 hours. I had to vent.  smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Irish isn't saying that's what he thinks, but Trump didn't go all Lindsay Graham and want to start dropping bombs. He was actually being coy and reserved, which is surprising. I was shocked he didn't start saber rattling. He actually said he didn't want to get bogged down in another war. He's not only giving room to talks but, imo, putting our allies in a corner who do business with Iran, that he's giving them the benefit of the doubt. His response is probably why the stock market didn't plummet.

He's a big dumb man baby, but we can't go all MSNBC here.

He started the day saying "Iran made a big mistake"  (as in we're gonna retaliate).

Then he switched it to "Maybe they made a mistake"

The first was a knee jerk reaction. The latter was his advisors informing him any form of retaliation would ultimately lead to Iran starting a war.

Watch Iran started messing with Trumps UAE ally countries.

So? Be real, y'all would be calling him a pussy or he was somehow a puppet of [insert country here] if he said the statements you guys just said you wanted to hear. They've been killing US soldiers FOR DECADES. They just attacked several ships. Attempted to hit another drone. "They made a big mistake" is an okay statement.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Irish isn't saying that's what he thinks, but Trump didn't go all Lindsay Graham and want to start dropping bombs. He was actually being coy and reserved, which is surprising. I was shocked he didn't start saber rattling. He actually said he didn't want to get bogged down in another war. He's not only giving room to talks but, imo, putting our allies in a corner who do business with Iran, that he's giving them the benefit of the doubt. His response is probably why the stock market didn't plummet.

He's a big dumb man baby, but we can't go all MSNBC here.

He started the day saying "Iran made a big mistake"  (as in we're gonna retaliate).

The first was a knee jerk reaction. The latter was his advisors informing him any form of retaliation would ultimately lead to Iran starting a war.

So? Be real, y'all would be calling him a pussy or he was somehow a puppet of [insert country here] if he said the statements you guys just said you wanted to hear. They've been killing US soldiers FOR DECADES. They just attacked several ships. Attempted to hit another drone. "They made a big mistake" is an okay statement.

Trump, not Obama, is 100% responsible for this and everything which will follow. Remember that big_smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

How? They've been behaving this way since W. They've still been funding terrorists that kill our people. That's okay?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I guess we’ve really lowered our standards then.

Trump didn’t act like a baby.

Tell me this. What repsonse would have satisfied  you?

Maybe skipping the tweet? Maybe stop treating everything like an opportunity to beat your own chest? That would have been a great start.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Trump, not Obama, is 100% responsible for this and everything which will follow. Remember that big_smile

But...but...Hillary....and....Obama....and Bill.....

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How? They've been behaving this way since W. They've still been funding terrorists that kill our people. That's okay?

How you gonna say that and stay mum on Saudi Arabia?

The policies currently enacted by Trump and the Repubs will ensure more terrorist exist. And it pretty much makes war inevitable. They'll get the propaganda machine going Iran when they're good and ready.

Tax cuts and war with the middle east. MAGA 2020

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Its the Obama's fault!! The Obamas did it. They shot Cyrus. 5

Board footer