You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Axl Rose with Billy Joel Dodgers Stadium

hazelharis wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Actually, if I were Axl I'd go completely batshit and have a Robin Finck guest spot, garcinia cambogia
bring Elton out for a duet a piano number, and release the Guns N Roses and Friends Spectacular. Something with a little verve and freshness.

Maybe round 2 will be better later this year.

I am totally onboard with a special show like Metallica did a few years back that included everyone associated with the band over the years.

That would be amazing. I'd cheerfully kill to see a live version of TWAT with Robin and Buckethead soloing, and TIL with Robin.

Danaity
 Rep: 0 

Danaity wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

It's unfortunate because their most diverse and creative set lists were in the Ashba era.

The 2012 shows have a lot of good stuff. We got Dead Flowers, Acca Dacca, whenever those acoustic gigs were, more Chinese, Duff and Izzy, etc. Then we got that Appetite for Democracy turd instead of something halfway interesting.

I meant the fanbase tore the classic live stuff to shreds during the wilderness years. Wore the tapes out. They were but our only piece of driftwood to hold onto. Paris, Chicago, anavar cycle results Tokyo. As I said before I think, I'm not even a classic band purist, but I've listened to all of those a cool several hundred times. All great shows from that era but have been released or bootlegged that it's marketable life has probably passed.

I'm not opposed to future live albums (even if I find a band that has 4.5 albums having 2 live albums a complete farce) but only if it's not on the Cover The 1990s Note-For-Note tour. In my ideal world they'd do shorter, more diverse sets and try to find a fountain of youth for Axl and then maybe release that. Right now it's a polished nostalgia gig and a lot of mothballs. Not my vibe, baby!

Actually, if I were Axl I'd go completely batshit and have a Robin Finck guest spot, bring Elton out for a duet a piano number, and release the Guns N Roses and Friends Spectacular. Something with a little verve and freshness.

Hi I am totally onboard with.
a special show like Metallica did a few years back that included.
everyone associated with the band over the years. Seems unlikely in this situation but with present day:beer:

RichardCarrillo

elevendayempire wrote:
hazelharis wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Actually, if I were Axl I'd go completely batshit and have a Robin Finck guest spot, bring Elton out for a duet a piano number, and release the Guns N Roses and Friends Spectacular. Something with a little verve and freshness .

I am totally going to try otc phentermine onboard with a special show like Metallica did a few years back that included everyone associated with the band over the years.

That would be amazing. I'd cheerfully kill to see a live version of TWAT with Robin and Buckethead soloing, and TIL with Robin.

These all shows would be dream come true for me. The special show by Metallica is one of my favorites.

Danny

Danny wrote:
James wrote:

I guess if Axl & Slash are alive, it could still work with all replacements, but at least do what The Eagles did. At least kick out one double album for one of the "big 'uns" pass away. I'm sure when The Eagles did "Last Road Out of Eden", they didn't know that Glenn would be dead in a few years.

A better Eagles comparison would be Hell Freezes Over. Unload a Not In This Lifetime album that is a concert with two new songs. Both new songs on HFO were hit singles.

GNR could easily whip up two new songs. You've got a brand new album with minimal effort. No one but hardcores would complain about only a couple new songs.

I agree, and Soundgarden are the best example. The dicking around cost another album with Cornell, when he was just blowing out material solo. Whether that was his or SG's choice or both, who knows.

Yeah it will always suck that they couldn't make the time to get that done. Cornell focused way too much on his solo career and Cameron had to juggle both SG and Pearl Jam.

These guys had five years to whip up another King Animal. Now all we're going to get is the remainder of the vault.

good one it look likes you loved the songsa

Danny

Danny wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Well who knew Axl was a fan of Billy Joel?

I guess the whole liking Elton John shindig would lead you to his music.

Anyhow, kind of cool seeing him perform: "Highway to Hell," and "Big Shot."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc14y9Rp3uw
[/youtube]

i am a big fan of billy joel

lanaroady

lanaroady wrote:
RichardCarrillo wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
hazelharis wrote:

I am totally onboard with a special show like Metallica did a few years back that included everyone associated with the band over the years.

https://www.redadair.com

These all shows would be dream come true for me. The special show by Metallica is one of my favorites.

These are the thing which i post earlier on the thread this conclusion starts

garyjones

garyjones wrote:
lanaroady wrote:
RichardCarrillo wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

best steroids for women

These all shows would be dream come true for me. The special show by Metallica is one of my favorites.cutting cycle bodybuilding

These are the thing which i post earlier on the thread this conclusion starts

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Both Billy and Axl seem to have the same attitude to new material. Why bomb when you are the bomb?

Audric

Audric wrote:
hazelharis wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Actually, if I were Axl I'd go completely batshit and legal steroids for sale   otc over the counter phentermine   buy brutal force  ibutamoren    Best HGH Supplements    Gynectrol  have a Robin Finck guest spot, garcinia cambogia
bring Elton out for a duet a piano number, Shark Tank Weight Loss Drink  and release the Guns N Roses and Friends Paradise Spa Spectacular. Something with a little verve and freshness.

Hi I am totally onboard with a special show like Metallica did a few years back that included everyone associated with the band over the years.

AntonioGenao

AntonioGenao wrote:
hazeslharis wrote:
Wagszsilla wrote:

Actually, if I were Axl I'd go completely batshit and have a Robin Finck guest spot,
bring Elton out for a duet a piano number, and release the Guns N Roses and Friends Spectacular. Something with a little verve and freshness.

I am totally onboard with trying phen375 and posting my results here a special show like Metallica did a few years back that included everyone associated with the band over the years.

I meant the fanbase tore the classic live stuff to shreds during the wilderness years.

Board footer