You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Mueller did this with an intention. To clear the record & his name. Barr's fucked.

Can we wait until he's done for the doom and gloom prediction?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Mueller did this with an intention. To clear the record & his name. Barr's fucked.

I’m very interested to see how you support this position. And what headlines you sample to justify your continued beliefs in collusion.

What's the point of waiting for 'headlines', you'll all just cry #FakeNews anyway. & I watched the beginning with Nadlers questioning, and the moronic GOPs followup trying to make a lifetime Republican out to be a radical Trump hating liberal.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I’m very interested to see how you support this position. And what headlines you sample to justify your continued beliefs in collusion.

What's the point of waiting for 'headlines', you'll all just cry #FakeNews anyway. & I watched the beginning with Nadlers questioning, and the moronic GOPs followup trying to make a lifetime Republican out to be a radical Trump hating liberal.

I mean, Mueller has said repeatedly and today that there was no evidence to support the claim any American conspired with Russia. But as usual, you’ll ignore that, inject your own conspiracy, and propose “alternative facts” that could add credence to whatever theory you’ve latched onto today. Let me know the next time I can see Melania’s body double.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Fired Comey, tried to fire Sessions, tried to fire Mueller, stated verbatim when hearing of a Special Counsel appointment "I'm fucked, this is the end of my presidency", campaign manager shared voter polling data with Russians, communications staffer now proved to have lied to congress last week.

Clearly, no case for obstruction.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Tried to get WH lawyer McGhann to say something that isn't true?

Obstruction.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The list keeps getting shorter...

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Trump to Comey regarding Flynn 'He's a good guy. I hope you can let this go'

No obstruction.

Randall Flagg

Do you even know the definition of obstruction, or are you just repeating talking points from the same yahoos who swore they had evidence Trump colluded with Russia. I’m genuinely asking, because based on your previous 3 posts, I don’t think you do.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do you even know the definition of obstruction, or are you just repeating talking points from the same yahoos who swore they had evidence Trump colluded with Russia. I’m genuinely asking, because based on your previous 3 posts, I don’t think you do.

Are you fucking stupid?? There were baseball players accused of obstruction for shittier things than this heap. Baseball players!! Who gives a F if they took roids criminally, yet Congress had a full fledged testimony over it and cried fowl when some lied or pretended they no longer comprehended English.

Lying to investigators & firing people to end an investigation is about as point blank as it can get.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are you fucking stupid?? There were baseball players accused of obstruction for shittier things than this heap. Baseball players!! Who gives a F if they took roids criminally, yet Congress had a full fledged testimony over it.

Lying to investigators & firing people to end an investigation is about as point blank as it can get.

I’d be more cautious in calling others stupid after all you’ve said the past couple years. But I’m going to take this response as a no, you don’t know the definition of Obstruction.

I’ll remind you again, no one colluded with Russia. No secret phone calls happened, and only one campaign paid Russia for dirt.

If you feel Trump’s outrage at a bullshit investigation based on a lie funded by Clinton and the DNC warrants Obstruction charges, you should contact your congressman and ask them to impeach. Less than 25% of congress voted to do this last week, so you’ll need to reconcile your views are in the minority.

Where can I find Melania’s body double again?

Board footer