You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Pacha
 Rep: 0 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

Pacha wrote:

Can someone send me a PM with Atlas 1 minute version??

Sky Dog wrote:

I believe Atlas Shrugged was one of the songs Brian May worked on. Correct?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Sounds possible Sky Dog. It was always the rumored great song of the era too. James Lofton was always big on its potential & hyped it up alot I remember

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Geeez, just imagine Hardschool coming out among all the 2000s garbage of the time. (Limp Bizkit). They just would've blown everything away.

WTF happened??

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Classic Rock in 2007 confirmed Atlas Shrugged has/had Brian May on it

Jeff Leeds of NY Times mentioned Atlas Shrugged in 2006 and said it as a cross between 1970s rock and November Rain (more to do with the song structure than the length)

Sky Dog wrote:

It sounds kinda like that....surprised The General isn’t floating around

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Geeez, just imagine Hardschool coming out among all the 2000s garbage of the time. (Limp Bizkit). They just would've blown everything away.

WTF happened??

People like Bob Ezrin saying, ''Axl, we are not ready to mix this record. This record isn’t ready to be mixed. There are two great songs on it and I know that you’re capable of more, that’s the reason why I’m here. You’re such a great talent and I would do you a disservice if I didn’t tell you the truth, which is that most of the songs aren’t great. But I‘m very happy to help you get there and I believe that it’s possible, if you would like to continue to work on the record, to make it better.'

Probably didn't help

Sky Dog wrote:

I can hear a little of Bowie in Axl’s voice on Atlas.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I can hear a little of Bowie in Axl’s voice on Atlas.

and I can hear the old SCOM guitar intro line buried in the background (but I am probably hearing too much into that)

Sky Dog wrote:

Dog ears!

Board footer