You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

jimmythegent wrote:

The little I heard of Atlas sounded very promising .. Hard school sounded ok

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I still can’t believe this whole snippet game continues on. Just leak the whole  song or fuck off.

This shit has been going on for 15 odd years.  I know I’ve grown up and moved on during that time, have these muppets not had one ounce of emotional development during that period?

They’re songs recorded bloody years ago. Share it if u want and I’ll listen to it, but fucken grow up and stop playing games with short clips of songs for bragging or “I have this and you don’t” or whatever the fuck else they get out of it.

They must have pitiful lives.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

I like it. Seems like a dramatic, emotional song to close an album.

Here's what I've deciphered of the lyrics. Question marks are placeholders for words or passages too difficult to make out. Edits are appreciated! It seems like Axl is the Atlas who is giving up on a relationship.

Oh, what ? should I dream and done / The things they say that just won't ? / Let it go / ? / So you're back to be kind / Still you love ? to show me how to keep it together / When I tried, I ? / No matter who's to blame / You're still a ways to go / ? truth, believe your heart ? / ? And no one ? / Who sold / ? enough / And no one ? / You got enough ? / Who sold ? / ? / I know your heart ? /

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I still can’t believe this whole snippet game continues on. Just leak the whole  song or fuck off.

This shit has been going on for 15 odd years.  I know I’ve grown up and moved on during that time, have these muppets not had one ounce of emotional development during that period?

They’re songs recorded bloody years ago. Share it if u want and I’ll listen to it, but fucken grow up and stop playing games with short clips of songs for bragging or “I have this and you don’t” or whatever the fuck else they get out of it.

They must have pitiful lives.

exactly as you say.
(btw, do you still have the photos of old UYI mixtapes you posted some time ago? I'd like to check if I have all of the stuff mentioned in my sheet of recordings)

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I’m not sure if I still have the photos but I could dig them out and take some more if u want.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I’m not sure if I still have the photos but I could dig them out and take some more if u want.

yea it would be nice. I've tried to include all the available info from UYI mixtapes in the sheet, but I feel like there's still many many of them around, missing from the complete-ish image smile

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

I really dig Atlas. I might be the only one. 16

I am with you....sounds killer to me

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Can someone send me the leaks? Pretty please. I have Discord as well.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

There seems to be a general concensus that hard school kicks ass.

The 35 seconds we've heard kicks a lot of ass. Might be up there with TWAT for best song of the CD sessions.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Has anymore come out? Still haven’t heard Atlas? pM?

Board footer