You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: US Politics Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Well that has alleviated any concerns lol. Jeez we are fucked.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm going to bet Marianne Williamson has her own line of healing crystals, personally exercised ghosts from an Arizona yoga club, and could talk anyone out of a bad acid trip.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Delaney and Ryan called out the whacko lefties. Also the governor from Montana did well.

misterID

misterID wrote:

RIP Kamala Harris, murdered on stage by Tulsi Gabbard.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I need highlights

misterID

misterID wrote:

Biden killed Gilibrand's campaign tonight without even trying. He won the night, IMO. That Biden could beat Trump. They're talking shit that he refused to condemn Obama's legacy in deportations... Joe is going to wrap himself in that legacy in the general.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Kamala is such a raging bitch.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I think attacking Biden isn't much of a strategy, and people might be underestimating where Biden as VP stands amongst African Americans. And knocking Obama's record sure as heck isn't gonna be a net gain of Democratic votes. My prediction is over time it dwindles down to Biden, Warren, and Bernie. Kinda like 92 general with Bush & Clinton, with wacky H Ross Perot over to the side. Depends on if Biden holds up over time  & seems in good mental health as well as what/how many votes Bernie takes. Otherwise I say Warren takes it.

Didn't watch much, but Yang has a good approach of offering something new & different. Could hang on a bit, maybe like a small niche version on Ron Paul in 2004 before he had a bigger impact in 2008 I think..

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Kamala is such a raging bitch.

hmmm,  seems you like it when Trump is a bitch but you hate it when Kamala is a bitch. What could possibly explain it into the system? Why is it OK in one context but not the other? Will have to think on that one won’t we?

Is it possible that you were judging people unfairly? Is it possible that you’re not being consistent in your evaluation?

Board footer