You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Seriously mods, it’s time for this clown to go.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The irony of mitch telling others they need a safe space.  He's clearly ready to go...

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Honestly it's not just mitch. You are all as bad as each-other. Embarrassing and you all should be embarrassed.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Honestly it's not just mitch. You are all as bad as each-other. Embarrassing and you all should be embarrassed.

If you can cite where anyone else repeatedly states objective falsehoods and can’t remember what they or the poster they’re quoting said, I’d love examples.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Read back through the last few hundreds pages mate. I sure ain't, ....again.

If you guys cannot see how ridiculous you all are I give up!

Have at it, this thread was ruined eons ago.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

There's one cunt ruining it for everyone.   Look for the one figure in every controversy. But if you're fine with him being a cunt, I am fine destroying him over and over again until someone mans up and puts a stop to him.

He should have been instabanned the second he made that racist post.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm not fine with him being a cunt. In fact it pisses me and I assume a lot of others right off, but you guys are no better! None of you can ever admit you are wrong and believe me you are all wrong a lot!

Every attempt by rational posters to try change the subject, derail your arguing or begin a fresh discussion has been shat on from a great height by you guys, reverting EVERYTHING back to your constant bickering and insults. My kids behave better and have more fuckin decorum.

I mean you guys are so fucking blind or deluded that you can't even see how juvenile you all are. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time typing this. It's not you folk though, it's everyone else, right?

I'm done in this thread, feel free to go defensive and ignore all your behavior.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm not fine with him being a cunt. In fact it pisses me and I assume a lot of others right off, but you guys are no better! None of you can ever admit you are wrong and believe me you are all wrong a lot!

But you allow him to continue, which means you are fine with it.  Everything is directed at one person, who responds to nothing but being insulted.  Every other poster has posted things that are thought out and on topic.  One guy comes along and since he can't respond intelligently to the discussion since it's so far over his head starts insulting people that don't agree 100% with him.  It's happened over and over, but nobody ever does anything about it.  Then he went on his racist rant that was even denounced by his strongest supporter.  How did you handle that?  You didn't. 

This is what one person can do to an otherwise civil discussion.  I don't always agree with PA or ID or Bri, but we don't sit here and call each other names when we disagree.  There are a lot of things I philosophically disagree with, yet can understand why people feel that way (even if I think they are wrong).  Mitch can't understand how anyone can disagree with him, but the bigger issue is that can't state his position coherently enough to spark any kind of discussion.  You disagree with him?  You're a Fox News parrot or racist or sexist or whatever the liberal talking track of the day is.  He literally cannot participate in this thread without that because it's so far over his emotional IQ for him to participate.  So he acts like a douche.  You cannot engage him any other way than which he has been engaged recently.  It's the only field where he can participate.

I repeat: he should have been banned the instant he went on his racist rant.  Being a douche is one thing; being a racist while accusing anyone that doesn't agree with him of being a racist is beyond unacceptable.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I didn't want this thread to even happen...cuz discussing politics is always polarizing and contentious but i was vetoed by others. ..so i look to u guys moderating yourselves...and i stay out

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Really, an ignore feature would be great. Really great discussions devolve into stupidity. I don't want to see Mitch banned but I don't want to see his posts.

Board footer