You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There is no answer for this guys.

The only country on the planet that this happens, but 'There is no answer for this' hmm

He implemented the Muslim ban overnight, yet we 'can't do anything' about white supremist terrorists. When asked about this exact thing that happened in El Paso, he responded "I don't really. I think it's a small group of people that have a very, very serious problem"

Or, how about we NOT have a President who laughs when he posed the question 'How do we get rid of them (illegals)' and some rando shouts out 'Shoot em', or have a stadium full of racist supporters cheer him on!

This guys unfit to serve. Remove this reject.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Our country has a gun disease. Everyone knows this. Probably need raise age to own a gun to 21. Reduce legal clip sizes to 10. We have so many losers in this country.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There is no answer for this guys. I mean you can throw all the resources and all the money at this that you want to with background checks and what have you.  It won't make a difference...much like drug testing all those sweet, innocent welfare people to catch the few bad eggs was a waste of resources.

Not only did Trump 'do nothing'. He 'undid' logical attempts at preventing this:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-e … H4UhpDVaM8

Trump ended rule to block mentally ill from getting guns

President Donald Trump has often pointed to mental illness as the underlying cause for mass shootings, but one of his earliest actions as president was to undo a regulation that would have made it more difficult for people with a known mental illness to buy guns.

Nearly a year ago, on Feb. 28, 2017, President Trump signed H.J. Res. 40, effectively ending the Social Security Administration's requirement to enter the names of people who receive mental health benefits into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. This is the database used by the FBI to determine who is able to purchase firearms.

(The articles from 2018, so its not some new witch hunt clickbait job. And you can't dispute ABC as journalism unless you support Nazi style burning books)

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Not the only country where this happens, but even if I humored you and we pretend it is the reason isn't legal gun sales.

How many people in the US own guns that never kill anyone much less multiple people? An exact number isn't necessary, just a guesstimate.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

There is nothing to do except wait for the next one and the one after that...

That's the best America can offer....

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Not the only country where this happens, but even if I humored you and we pretend it is the reason isn't legal gun sales.

How many people in the US own guns that never kill anyone much less multiple people? An exact number isn't necessary, just a guesstimate.

How many people drink beer & drive yet never kill anyone?  Should we get rid of all the progress or MADD & DUI laws?!  How many people do cocaine & live, yet it remains a controlled substance.

And the US does lead the world in Mass Shootings by far. Despite people like Brett Baier's attemtps to run distorted NRA funded stats cherry picking random small countries that recently had a shooting of 3 or more, then boosting it by increasing the countries population to match America's 300+million. So if 3 people get killed in a shootout in a country of 1 million, that'll extrapolate to 300 deaths from mass shooting. #FakeNews

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

As expected you didn't answer the question.   Have a good day.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Did anyone hear the one sheriff say he never knew blood had a smell until entering that Walmart. Kinda puts it into perspective. I have a feeling it was just a disgusting war zone in there, and the people who were shot just bled out completely. Imagine seeing a Walmart store with bodies laying in pools of blood like something out of the Resident Evil video game or something. Just worse than you can imagine imho

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

50 million.

Do they need to own AK-47's or have the ability of shooting more than 10 rounds at a time or something? 

Let's ban assault rifles & high round magazines for all guns. They'll become collectors items & teens won't be able to afford them, those who can will sound like rejects & older collectors won't sell to them because it'll get traced back to them for the sale from cell phone & email records.

I say we ditch the China Tariff & raise the tax on bullets incrementally like we've done on cigarettes the past 2 decades. I remember smokes sub $2, now they hover around $10 (I don't smoke, never really did just when I was younger mostly at parties & when drinking)

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

50 million.

Do they need to own AK-47's or have the ability of shooting more than 10 rounds at a time or something? 

Let's ban assault rifles & high round magazines for all guns. They'll become collectors items & teens won't be able to afford them, those who can will sound like rejects & older collectors won't sell to them because it'll get traced back to them for the sale from cell phone & email records.

I say we ditch the China Tariff & raise the tax on bullets incrementally like we've done on cigarettes the past 2 decades. I remember smokes sub $2, now they hover around $10 (I don't smoke, never really did just when I was younger mostly at parties & when drinking)

Do you know why we have a 2nd ammendment?  I'll give you a hint...its not for hunting.

Board footer