You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

^^ I think something fishy went on with that. Guys on suicide watch, yet commits suicide?

"That don't make no sense"

Coverup. FTR, I think he's dead, but I think he had secrets people in high places didn't want to get out.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There's nothing strange about wanting a logical thought out plea vs an emotional one.  There's no response to people responding emotionally.

Yea you’re right...people being used as political pawns who lose their health insurance because of said games should not be emotional.

And when Trump goes on his Twitter rants is he not being emotional.

And when our government separates parents from children...it shouldn’t evoke any emotional reaction.

It may be time to admit you may have sociopathic tendencies.

Your guy fucked my health insurance buddy.  I didn't go on a years long war against him on a gnr board. We're all political pawns, I have been telling you that for years.  You won't find one post of me supporting trump's tweets. Oh, and the law is the law.  Change it if you don't like it.

Ok, that covers all of that emotional outburst from you.  Anything else?

But it saved a lot of lives! Now that you can no longer discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions, those people, the people who need the help the most, get it!

I know you don’t give a shit about that though because you’ve made it abundantly clear repeatedly that it’s all about Buzz.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Yea you’re right...people being used as political pawns who lose their health insurance because of said games should not be emotional.

And when Trump goes on his Twitter rants is he not being emotional.

And when our government separates parents from children...it shouldn’t evoke any emotional reaction.

It may be time to admit you may have sociopathic tendencies.

Your guy fucked my health insurance buddy.  I didn't go on a years long war against him on a gnr board. We're all political pawns, I have been telling you that for years.  You won't find one post of me supporting trump's tweets. Oh, and the law is the law.  Change it if you don't like it.

But it saved a lot of lives! Now that you can no longer discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions, those people, the people who need the help the most, get it!

I know you don’t give a shit about that though because you’ve made it abundantly clear repeatedly that it’s all about Buzz.

This is why its pointless to try to engage you.  You are either very stupid or have some form of dementia.   My wife is a juvenile diabetic.   Your guy fucked her health insurance too.  Worse coverage, higher deductible, higher premiums.   She likes it less than I do...and she's been a preexisting condition since the age of 6.

So tell me again who was helped?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ I think something fishy went on with that. Guys on suicide watch, yet commits suicide?

"That don't make no sense"

Coverup. FTR, I think he's dead, but I think he had secrets people in high places didn't want to get out.

This.

No way this was suicide. Shady as fuck

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is why its pointless to try to engage you.  You are either very stupid or have some form of dementia.   My wife is a juvenile diabetic.   Your guy fucked her health insurance too.  Worse coverage, higher deductible, higher premiums.   She likes it less than I do...and she's been a preexisting condition since the age of 6.

She must’ve been one of the lucky ones who was born with health insurance.

And i find it funny because under the old rules she could be kicked off for any number of reasons.

This still is really about you though. You, your wife, How it effects you directly.

I have  personal experience with this on more than one occasion, I share those stories with you and you blocked at them.

“Me, Me, Me” - Buzzsaw

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 … -has-white

Uh oh watch all the Yang supporters change their tune.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And i find it funny because under the old rules she could be kicked off for any number of reasons.

This still is really about you though. You, your wife, How it effects you directly.

I have  personal experience with this on more than one occasion, I share those stories with you and you blocked at them.

“Me, Me, Me” - Buzzsaw

Really?   You are a true cunt.  Enjoy talking to nobody with your bullshit.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

“Me, Me, Me” - Buzzsaw

No...really...it’s true...

My brother had a liver transplant at ten years old...i would know anything about this would i?

The sacrifices our family made to keep him alive until he could get one...then a dad who just abandoned the whole situation....

For decades my mother, brother and sister scraped together to get him what he needed.

Here I’ll do your response:

Buzzsaw: i don’t care.

Anyway that’s basically what you said the first time i told you.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

“Me, Me, Me” - Buzzsaw

No...really...it’s true...

My brother had a liver transplant at ten years old...i wouldn’t  know anything about this would i?

The sacrifices our family made to keep him alive until he could get one...then a dad who just abandoned the whole situation....

For decades my mother, brother and sister scraped together to get him what he needed. Even after the new liver.

Here I’ll do your response:

Buzzsaw: i don’t care.

Anyway that’s basically what you said the first time i told you.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So far Trump and Russia have been blamed for Epstein's suicide. That's the main stream media.

Board footer