You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Not really trying to make this 'political' (RvD just didn't wanna make a new thread regarding it) but this videos pretty hard to believe:  https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat … 032368356/

From what I can gather, a lady was at a park & saw this guy driving out of a neighborhood, and called the cops. Under no crime pretenses (robbery, burglary etc), she just had a hunch something was up.  So the cops went on the hunt & chased him down. Absurd.

Either that or someone posted in the comments that the cop likely made up the whole 'lady at a park' report to cover his steps since the driver said he was never at or near the park. If he lied, he needs to be fired. If there was a phone call, the police/911 need to review internal controls to not send out police or go on a witchhunt because 'Cathy at the Park' has a hunch.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Coincidentally I've been binge watching those A1 Audit videos on youtube and there are a lot of cops out of control on not knowing folks civil rights. I know a lot of those auditors can be rude and obnoxious, but their methods are having an affect.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

PaSnow, last week you said we were in a recession when the market dropped. Are we still in one? Told you that you can’t go by that

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

PaSnow, last week you said we were in a recession when the market dropped. Are we still in one? Told you that you can’t go by that

Check back in Jan/Feb, or a year from now. They'll all say it began last summer (ie. Now)

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Check back in Jan/Feb, or a year from now. They'll all say it began last summer (ie. Now)

This is some real Nostradamus stuff. I have no idea what the future holds as I don’t understand stocks at all. But eventually we’ll enter a recession regardless of who’s in power. Brexit, trade issues in the EU, China, etc. all impact us. Just like the US housing crisis in 08 affected the globe.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This is some real Nostradamus stuff. I have no idea what the future holds as I don’t understand stocks at all. But eventually we’ll enter a recession regardless of who’s in power. Brexit, trade issues in the EU, China, etc. all impact us. Just like the US housing crisis in 08 affected the globe.

I won't deny that, people say the economy runs on 7 year cycles (roughly). Seems to be true. Lates 70s were bad, then around 82-83 went up, until 91-92, then it went up, until dot bomb in 2000, then it went up, till the recession 08-09, now its gone up.

Yes, we are 'due', I guess the next big indicator will be when corporations release their earnings reports after the 3rd quarter (early October). By then it might begin to show, but we will see. One things for sure tho, his China Tariff failed.

And my 'Nostradamus' vision is that Trump won't even run in 2020 & bails out. Wouldn't surprise me.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Were u guys here for the leaks?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

I was lurking and got Hard School. Is there anything else that leaked?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

A few village session demos that kick ass.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

A bunch of CD songs (nothing New) from 2000 that sound like the songs were intended to instead of the final product that got released in 2008.

Board footer