You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: NFL 2019

Neemo wrote:

Good luck in the fantasy pool axlsmainman!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Man this is tense....

Edit: Yay! 6-Time!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Can’t believe this Pats team won a Super Bowl. After the bad losses they had, hard to imagine them beating 3 teams with better records.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I set the fantasy league up for this season and the draft is scheduled for Tuesday at 9:30 pm EST.  Everyone should have been auto-renewed and three teams have bowed out so far.  We currently are at 11 teams and need an even number.  So is anyone else interested in joining, or does anyone else want to bow out?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Hate to do this, but you can take me out. I wont be able to make the draft & tbh, that was my favorite part. By week 10 i was hit or miss with my lineups and replacing players on bye weeks. Would like to give it another shot but itll be best Im done with it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Hate to do this, but you can take me out. I wont be able to make the draft & tbh, that was my favorite part. By week 10 i was hit or miss with my lineups and replacing players on bye weeks. Would like to give it another shot but itll be best Im done with it.

No problem. I almost didn’t set it up this year. We’re down to 10 teams do this could be the last season unless we attract some new blood.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Haha i was on for a few rounds duting the draft...grabbed Brady and Rogers

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Haha i was on for a few rounds duting the draft...grabbed Brady and Rogers

Bunch of old heads haha. J/k, solid QB & backup if injury.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

What do you guys think of Andrew Luck?

I feel the timing was awful. Imho he mentioned retiring to the franchise, but the GM/owner prolly asked he reconsider and think it thru. His agent or someone shouldve told him itll be awful if he retires in the preseason, and he shouldve known that anyway.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I think he is a douche for doing that to his team...but whatever...if i had millions I'd be gone too...lol

Board footer