You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Amazing Grace

PaSnow wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

You dont think Hard School had single potential? It’s no Jungle but it’s a quick rocker with catchy chorus. I think it could have done pretty well with a push.

Not sure on this new track. Not really my thing but I find it interesting to finally hear the different directions the CD project was originally headed and intended.

Hard School had the best potential, given that era. 90-02, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, one hit wonders etc. It fit.  Would've been an interesting album, I think a love it or hate it album.  Probably would've received mixed reviews upon release (Slash fans/anti-Axl), but would've stood the test of time & looked back upon favorably, with alot of critics & music fans admitting it was better than their initial review.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
James wrote:

Anyone remember that quote about CD sounding like something and Beck mixed by Trent Reznor?

This is the song.

Was it Led Zeppelin IV and Pink Floyd: The Wall?

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Really should released all this in 2000 and called the albums uyi3 and uyi4.

love it.

The idea that there's still tracks from that period being leaked that I hadn't even of heard the title of, till recently.

This is a cool track. Prefer it over Atlas Shrugged greatly tbh.

This is definitely the most 90s industrial rock sounding of the tracks. Sounds partially like one of the singles from one of my favorite albums The Fragile only with Axl on vocals.

Hi Atari!!!

And you're absolutely right. "Perhaps" and "State of Grace" certainly weren't on my radar. Jesus, how many times did Atlas or The General come up? But never these 2 songs.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

I need need need please pm

Bluefish18
 Rep: 2 

Bluefish18 wrote:
Gagarin wrote:
James wrote:

Anyone remember that quote about CD sounding like something and Beck mixed by Trent Reznor?

This is the song.

Was it Led Zeppelin IV and Pink Floyd: The Wall?

Pretty sure that was a desciption of UYI from RIP magazine; yup, im that old lol

manndaze
 Rep: 1 

manndaze wrote:

Im really digging this song

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Got Grace but not Perhaps. Is that another leak?

Anyway, I love this one!

Bluefish18
 Rep: 2 

Bluefish18 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

It's fucking trippy. Dig the absolute shit out of it. This really feels like one of the few songs from the CD era, aside from Silkworms, that truly is deviated from the "GN'R sound" to me.

THIS. Although I'd add Rhiad to that list.  Loving this...

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Can someone please PM me thanks

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Link, please!

Board footer