You are not logged in. Please register or login.

WTTJ80
 Rep: 0 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

WTTJ80 wrote:

Attention LA?We’re back playing #CitiSoundVault at The Hollywood Palladium THIS SATURDAY, 9/21! Citi cardmembers can buy exclusive tickets for the show. Register now thru 9/18 @ 10pm PST. Tickets on sale 9/20

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

Hopefully they either play or  tease one of the leaked songs.
Or at the very least have an Axl rant about it.

WTTJ80
 Rep: 0 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

WTTJ80 wrote:

As much as I love these songs I hope they play something written by the current lineup.

Bluefish18
 Rep: 1 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

Bluefish18 wrote:

I can't imagine them playing any of the leaks, or anything new for that matter. We'll see, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

vipicius wrote:

Is there any inclination to think that they would play based on past events? It never crossed my mind.

If they played Shadow Of Your Love it would be a victory.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 10 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

ClaudeF wrote:

Even one new song would make this gig newsworthy - not just to us, but to the general public. It would prove that the three of them are committed to the future, and not just celebrating the past.

otto
 Rep: 79 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

otto wrote:
vipicius wrote:

Is there any inclination to think that they would play based on past events? It never crossed my mind.

If they played Shadow Of Your Love it would be a victory.

No indication whatsoever they'll play anything new.
It seems just like a warm up show for the tour.

Shadow of Your Love was played on the last tour only a handful of dates in, so it may be in the cards but since it's not the "working song" as it was for the boxset, I wouldn't hold my breath..

busngabb
 Rep: 0 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

busngabb wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

Or at the very least have an Axl rant about it.

I'd love that. A good old Axl classic, 17 minute rant about "downloading Motherfuckers who sit on the internet trading stolen intellectual property because their Dad gets more pussy than them". Then go straight into State of Grace, Hard School and The General.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 26 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

jimmythegent wrote:

Call me crazy but I have a feeling we are going to hear a new song - whether its one of the leaks will be interesting.

Exciting time to be a fan of this band for sure!

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

busngabb wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

Or at the very least have an Axl rant about it.

I'd love that. A good old Axl classic, 17 minute rant about "downloading Motherfuckers who sit on the internet trading stolen intellectual property because their Dad gets more pussy than them". Then go straight into State of Grace, Hard School and The General.

Replacing every single cover for the leaked songs would make me get a ticket for their next tour. But we can only dream

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB