You are not logged in. Please register or login.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

Re: Drain the Swamp?

harmon420 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

Link to phone call between 'Rick' and 'Kevin', supposedly
https://soundcloud.com/user-42852992/the-truth-will-out

[/embed]
I’m assuming Rick is the one who “leaked” that conversation. Why?

Walker leaked it, but who could possibly keep up with this embarrassing saga of online peen measuring?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
faldor wrote:
otto wrote:

TheSeeker posted this on MYGNR and is the best description of the situation:
"A storage locker had Tom Zutaut's 15-CD set of Chinese Democracy demos from circa-2001 when he was fired by Axl - it sat abandoned for years. Some guy bought the locker at auction who wasn't a fan. After the auction had ended, a GNR fan spotted the Zutaut discs in an online listing for the auction, and contacted the buyer. The buyer agreed to sell the CD's for a set price. Then a bunch of GNR fans pooled their money together to drive and get the discs and make copies for themselves. But then, as idiots tend to do, the donors got mad at each other and started leaking tracks out of spite. And now, realizing they might face legal action, they're all trying to throw each other under the bus even though they were all dumb enough to declare "hey, I have the stolen thing!""

I read something about Chris Pitman being involved but I couldn’t tell if that was just a joke. I’m guessing it was. So Zutaut didn’t sell the stuff himself? Such a convoluted story, par for the course in the land of GNR.

Tom didn't sell it, it was auctioned with all other storage locker contents.
It was something like this

But with GNR demos! 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

MSL asked me for a link, so if he had the songs why would he want a link? And wasn't Walker threatening people and using MSL's name over something a while back, also?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

misterID wrote:

MSL asked me for a link, so if he had the songs why would he want a link?

So you'd post something like the above, perhaps?

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
misterID wrote:

MSL asked me for a link, so if he had the songs why would he want a link?

So you'd post something like the above, perhaps?

This

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

who could possibly keep up with this embarrassing saga of online peen measuring?

This.

Other than a little birdie emailing me with info, I haven't kept up with any of it and don't plan on it.

I basically know the jist of how these things go down under the radar and the side show in the open for the nerds to gobble up to add confusion to the mix.

I'm too old and jaded to follow soap operas.

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

Well one thing's for sure, Mike Piazza isn't involved with "this" leak of demos on a CD.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

MSL asked me for a link, so if he had the songs why would he want a link? And wasn't Walker threatening people and using MSL's name over something a while back, also?

Yeah, MSL is most certainly trying to smokescreen to make it act like he has nothing. If Walker has it, MSL has it.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, MSL is most certainly trying to smokescreen to make it act like he has nothing. If Walker has it, MSL has it.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that these demos end up among the worst people. MSL definitely has an agenda (and some goodies we don't) but I wouldn't  lump him in to the "worst people" category. I've enjoyed discussing GN'R with him and really dig his wrestling podcast.

NeonKnight
 Rep: 0 

NeonKnight wrote:

The last song with vocals is Eye On You and Tommy Song #1
Quick Song is just axl singing the melody, and nothing is axl repeating the same line over and over.
So...
I really hope that Eye On You leaks someday soon.

Board footer