You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Vincevega06
 Rep: 0 

Re: RE-Recorded AFD Vs. Re-Recorded CD

Vincevega06 wrote:

im probs not posting in the right place but I want to be an active member not just a dude showing up for leaks lol, some folks really want to hear AFD reduex but what about CD with slash and duff?

What do you want more? Re-recorded AFD or CD?

Chinese Democracy 56%
Appetite For Destruction 44%
Total votes: 18
esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I'd really like to hear Slash and Duff disassemble and remake The Blues and see what comes out of it.

And maybe This I Love for shits and giggles.

Besides that, curiosity killed the kitty.

AFD 1999, baby.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

AFD 99 was never high on my list. I've been all about Chinese from day one of the saga.

I always wanted them doing less AFD on tour and an actual rerecord is smoking too much AFD crack.

I'll admit that Jungle instrumental we got was gritty but if I had to choose, Chinese every day and twice on Sundays.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

If GNR were a band and not just a nostalgia money making apparatus I would say...

AFD99 is a mere novelty, CD re-recorded would have the most to gain for everyone involved.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I'm with James. Chinese all day. Although at this point, I don't want to see either. I'd rather get an album or box set of finished versions of these leaks. And then after that, a new album.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Technically what we got in the end was rerecorded CD.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
James wrote:

AFD 99 was never high on my list. I've been all about Chinese from day one of the saga.

I always wanted them doing less AFD on tour and an actual rerecord is smoking too much AFD crack.

I'll admit that Jungle instrumental we got was gritty but if I had to choose, Chinese every day and twice on Sundays.

Ahem... an instrumental Jungle??? By the 1999 band? When and where???

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

Re-Recorded CD.  I prefer Better live with Slash's guitar in it.

Board footer