You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Rough Mixes Disc 3

war wrote:

Would appreciate a pm.

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

Dummy is epic 911

AlThePal
 Rep: 0 

AlThePal wrote:

Pm plz

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but these zip files suck. I'm on limited bandwidth and one huge file is a bunch of pictures, text files and one song. I can't even open the other as it keeps dropping right at the end. Bah, I'll have to wait until later when I get to some good internet. Hopefully it's still up. mad

misterID

misterID wrote:

That picture is hilarious

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

So a version of Quick song with vocals exists? Can’t wait!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Man, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but these zip files suck. I'm on limited bandwidth and one huge file is a bunch of pictures, text files and one song. I can't even open the other as it keeps dropping right at the end. Bah, I'll have to wait until later when I get to some good internet. Hopefully it's still up. mad

Check your mail to hear Oklahoma

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Oklahoma could be a monster. Could imagine Slash and Duff working on it.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I’m only accessing this stuff from my phone, so when I see another zipped file that I can’t open, I’m like.... “fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck”

Anyone care to PM Oklahoma to me on its own, and not zipped? I’m curious as hell about this one

misterID

misterID wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I’m only accessing this stuff from my phone, so when I see another zipped file that I can’t open, I’m like.... “fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck”

Anyone care to PM Oklahoma to me on its own, and not zipped? I’m curious as hell about this one

Let me know if you still need it.

There's some Floyd sound in that outro.

You know, forgetting us long suffering fans, that lineup DESERVES for this music to be released. I love you Robin Finck, Mother Goose and Tommy Stinston. But I miss you most of all Buckethead.

Board footer