You are not logged in. Please register or login.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

vipicius wrote:

Thank you all. smile

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Welcome Vipicius. We need a little Despicito around here 14  j/k, your English seems fine, contribute away.

(Tell us, are the ladies down Brazil as great as they say they are big_smile )

Vampiro
 Rep: 0 

Vampiro wrote:

Hello im Vampiro. I had an account here for a few years BUT i tried to recover my password and the site kept crashing and wouldnt let me do it so I re-registered with a different email. Been apart of HTGTH and the old gnrx forums in the past. I dig this forum and the people here.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Welcome mate!

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

- Thanks, PaSnow! I don't know what to answer. There are beautiful and not beautiful ladies. lol

- Welcome, Vampiro!

Charlie Finck

Hi u there Everyone!

My name is Charlie Finck, been here since 2000's but not registered.

Im a guitar player, do instrumentals (lately inspired by Robin and Buckthead) Live in Spain.

https://charliefinck.bandcamp.com/album/punk

Rock on!

PotatoSalad

PotatoSalad wrote:

Hello.  Just some friendly potato salad passing on through.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

For the record, my grandpa made the greatest potato salad in history. He learned how to cook it right before heading off to Normandy.

Huge chunks of taters,  a ton of sliced boiled eggs, dill pickles, mayo, and HEAVY on the mustard.

When he died in 1986, so did that tater salad. My grandma and aunts could never replicate it.

PotatoSalad

PotatoSalad wrote:
James wrote:

For the record, my grandpa made the greatest potato salad in history. He learned how to cook it right before heading off to Normandy.

Huge chunks of taters,  a ton of sliced boiled eggs, dill pickles, mayo, and HEAVY on the mustard.

When he died in 1986, so did that tater salad. My grandma and aunts could never replicate it.

There's nothing like family cooking, and even if the recipe is written down it's still hard to replicate it just like your relatives did.

Much respect to your Grandma for his service in World War 2.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He was in th e first wave at Normandy and also the battle of the bulge.

When they got cut off from the supply lines, he was one of the guys who had to go out in the forest at night with it around 30 below zero to hunt deer for food and the SS were out there as well.

Board footer