You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Who leaked these songs and why?

jimmythegent wrote:

So do we all believe the Tom Zutaut locker expiry story ?

Seems a little too convenient to be completely believable for me.

Is it possible this is intentional to build hype amongst the hardcores and gauge our reaction ? Perhaps they are thinking of releasing fully realised and worked up versions of some of these songs on an album - and they are seeing which ones get the strongest reaction ?

Alternatively, someone in the know may know these songs are en route in the immediate future and are dropping them while there is still some value ?

Chef Boyardee
 Rep: 2 

Sometimes you just need to enjoy a good bowl of soup for what it is and stop dwelling on how it got there.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I'm not one who is "in the know" but i would say with almost certainly that the GN'R camp isn't involved in this. If Brasky wasn't such a straight up dude, I would'nt have any faith that there was some kind of release on the horizon or that they care about releasing "new" music.

The hoarding circle got these tracks and then everyone tried to fuck everybody over, trade , or the internet peen games escalated to new levels. I don't care and I hate that they get their egos stroked.

All I know is that too many hands got in the cookie jar and now we have some awesome tracks to digest until the band decides to release something.

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm really more interested in, if we're going to get Rough Mixes 2.

Cowboy Buddha
 Rep: 1 

The Chairman and probably because the hoarders were and are making money for themselves.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

If GNR were behind the "Zutaut locker" story I dont understand why an izzy tape would be in the same locker. Thats the one thing which makes me think the locker story is real..... that and the fact that 15+ discs have actually been released. When have Guns ever allowed music to be heard by fans, let alone 15 discs worth, thats just not how theyve operated in my 20 years of being a fan 14

Ignoring the above though, I think GNR could have leaked these discs in order to pressure the label into releasing something. Guns only owe 1 album on their recording contract right? Once the next album is officially released GNR could part ways with their label and release music as they please, if they want to.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
Chef Boyardee wrote:

Sometimes you just need to enjoy a good bowl of soup for what it is and stop dwelling on how it got there.

Odd comment

I appreciate the songs but as a fan of the band and their history, I’m interested in what’s happening and the wider potential significance

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

It is really good soup.

I wonder what Sunday's soup of the day will be?

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm really more interested in, if we're going to get Rough Mixes 2.

According to the "chairman's" poem, we most certainly will. Shanklers is one I'm looking  forward to.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

who is the chairman? will rough mix 2 leak soon?

Board footer