You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Vincevega06
 Rep: 0 

Re: P.R.L. leak

Vincevega06 wrote:

I'm going to wager a fake, it sounds like someone just heard monsters and robots, in particular to me a bit if revenge of the double man. And then out together a track. Also no word from the chairman combined with other stuff. If and that's a extreme if, it would be only a old brain/bucket layer it does say no guitars so the plan may have been to bury that beat under 1 million layers ala TWAT
bucket

Vincevega06

Vincevega06 wrote:

ive also been thinking hmm can we contact bucket? (Brian Caroll) and say hey bud does this sound familiar? I don't know if he's even aware some music he worked on has come out bucket

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It sounds like it could have come from the period when Bucket, Brain, Pete Scaturro, Monti and Tobias were doing trailer/cues music.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0hQFz1H4 … hCI59JmIWA

Vincevega06

Vincevega06 wrote:

@bigbri, I agree it sounds like the track they used for buckets solo spot when he did a kata

Sky Dog wrote:

Similar to Silkworms....have a hard time seeing Tommy Stinson buying in to some of this stuff.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Off topic, I’m sure it’s not, but Thyme sounds like Madagascar horns backwards.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I'm going to throw my hat in with the fake camp on this one until proven otherwise. Sounds too clean compared to what we've heard so far.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I'd bet on fake.

Board footer